wich spellbreaker build for pvp its better?

Stinson.3420

Im playing good old DEFENSE-DISCIPLINE-SPELLBRAKER even after all nerfs it has so mutch needed survivability.

Im really curious about answers there. From what i saw in last few days/weeks in pvp lot of warriors dropped defence trait line. And from my experience to fighting them its not good. I just outplay them with better defence... My defence traits are 1-2-3 and i rely on multiple stunbreaks so you can imagine that last patch makes me really upset.

! Rousing Resilience: The duration of bonus toughness granted by this trait has been reduced from 8 seconds to 4 seconds in PvP only.

And i cant imagine to drop discipline. its like permanently fixed to my warrior :p

Spellbreaker and Discipline are imo a must for effective build. Discipline provides really good traits like fast hands, versatile rage, brawler's recoverey and warrior's sprint.If you want sustain, Defense.If you want to be more bursty then Stength, but in PvP, I don't think it's worth it. In WvW on the other hand it can work, although it is pretty risky. I used to play it and I had lot of fun with it.

Archived