Living World Story blocking on "The Sacrifice"

nino.3946

As the title says, I am stuck on "The Sacrifice" chapter of the story. I have completed all the objectives (screenshot below) in this order:

• Purchase springer saddle from Unja after helping out at Highjump Reach
  • I either did Gather Vlast's crystals or Optional: Recover all Vlast crystals
  • Contact Taimi about Vlast

I am not sure when I did Gather Vlast's crystals (I assume it is the first crystal we collect, I wasn't paying too much attention to the sidebar with the quest to be honest). I remember doing the optional thing and finding all the crystals throughout the map. After that I went back to Amnoon and contacted Taimi from there, after the conversation the Story Journal looks as below.

I also tried contacting Taimi from the Desert Highlands later, assuming it might be a small bug that prevents you from progressing if you talk to Taimi from the wrong map, but I just had the same conversation, and no change after that. I have 100% map completion on the Desert Highlands map, and went to Glint's lair—other players told me it might trigger something in the story and force it forward, but to no avail.

screenshot

@nino.3946 said:As the title says, I am stuck on "The Sacrifice" chapter of the story. I have completed all the objectives (screenshot below) in this order:

• Purchase springer saddle from Unja after helping out at Highjump Reach
  • I either did Gather Vlast's crystals or Optional: Recover all Vlast crystals
  • Contact Taimi about Vlast

I am not sure when I did Gather Vlast's crystals (I assume it is the first crystal we collect, I wasn't paying too much attention to the sidebar with the quest to be honest). I remember doing the optional thing and finding all the crystals throughout the map. After that I went back to Amnoon and contacted Taimi from there, after the conversation the Story Journal looks as below.

I also tried contacting Taimi from the Desert Highlands later, assuming it might be a small bug that prevents you from progressing if you talk to Taimi from the wrong map, but I just had the same conversation, and no change after that. I have 100% map completion on the Desert Highlands map, and went to Glint's lair—other players told me it might trigger something in the story and force it forward, but to no avail.

screenshot

It seems this has been solved in the latest update (September 27, 2017). Thanks!

Archived