Really dumb question: How do you overcharge your turrets?

Taipans.1427

I have been away from the game a bit over a year and have always played my Engineer. Being that I am a natural lv 80 and spent so much time in the game I feel completely stupid asking this. I remember being able to overcharge your turrets for extra effects, and I thought there were hot keys that popped up to do that. But I am only seeing the destruct icon... How do you use the overcharge skill? =)

• 6 months later...

@"Zin Dau.1749" said:how do you get more overcharge?

More overcharge?

Example with healing turret.

You place the turret in the ground and you receive the first healing plus the second healing and 2 condi cleanse from overcharge automatically.

Plus the turret creates a water field on the ground, so if you "destroy" the turret it creates a blast finisher into a water field which results in area healing, so you get heal even more.

You have to time when to destroy the turret when you see the water field on the ground, and if you destroy it right it appears a big write: area healing.

The overcharge is all automatic nothing to worry about.

@whoknocks.4935 said:

More overcharge?

You place the turret in the ground and you receive the first healing plus the second healing and 2 condi cleanse from overcharge automatically.

Plus the turret creates a water field on the ground, so if you "destroy" the turret it creates a blast finisher into a water field which results in area healing, so you get heal even more.

You have to time when to destroy the turret when you see the water field on the ground, and if you destroy it right it appears a big write: area healing.

I have a hard time understanding why you couldn't answer the question he asked and instead told him how to use the healing turret XD

Basically, from what I understand, you can't overcharge your turrets more than once. You place them, they automatically get overcharged and that's it. No more.

@Kaizoku.1298 said:

More overcharge?

I have a hard time understanding why you couldn't answer the question he asked and instead told him how to use the healing turret XD

Basically, from what I understand, you can't overcharge your turrets more than once. You place them, they automatically get overcharged and that's it. No more.

Giving an example is the best way to point out and explain something.

For sure my comment was more constructive than yours which added nothing to the topic.

@whoknocks.4935 said:

More overcharge?

For sure my comment was more constructive than yours which added nothing to the topic.

but you missed the point completely. the question was if there is a possibilty to get a second or third [...] overcharge.and that got answered by the other guy :3

@whoknocks.4935 said:

More overcharge?

But you ended up leaving his question unanswered ;)

@Kaizoku.1298 said:

More overcharge?

Actually watch the OP :) he asked how to do overchange and i answered with an example.

Who asked how to get more overcharges is not the OP, but some other guy.So mission accomplished.

@whoknocks.4935 said:

More overcharge?

Actually watch the OP :) he asked how to do overchange and i answered with an example.

Who asked how to get more overcharges is not the OP, but some other guy.So mission accomplished.

But you answered the guy that asked "how do you get more overcharge?", you even quoted him. You answered him, not the OP. That's why I interfered in the first place.

@"coro.3176" said:You can induce a charge in the turret by running in circles around it. (same principle as a generator).

You need to do tight circles to make it work and pretty quickly too. I recommend using superspeed if it's not working.

Post a video if you can't get it. :)

Edit: counterclockwise circles

This would actually be an interesting game mechanic.

Archived