Ascended items that were restatted through the mystic forge are reset

So, I have about 4 or so weapons that I regularly used pre Path of Fire. These weapons were ascended weapons obtained from raid chests like Healers greatsword, Malicious warhorn etc etc.Since I wanted them in berserker stats I put them in the mystic forge and restatted them to berserker. Now, after getting back to the regular routine I noticed that these other weapons of mine had no stats on them. And on top of that, because they came from those chests, I can't select berserker stats on them. Which means I have to restat them through the mystic forge again?

Anyone else had this happen? Did a quick search but didn't find anything ascended item restat specific.

That's......really weird. I know equipment from raid bosses got reset to accommodate for the new stats, but technically, if you flushed the gear the toilet should have given you a new item entirely. For what you're explaining to be accurate that would require that the weapons in question were somehow rolled back to their original iteration.

To clarify (with placeholder items for the sake of clarity): You threw in a Healer Greatbow into the Forge to get a Zojja Greatbow. Patch hit, your Zojja Greatbow is asking you to select Healer stats, or did your Zojja's Greatbow revert back to Healer's?

@savacli.8172 said:That's......really weird. I know equipment from raid bosses got reset to accommodate for the new stats, but technically, if you flushed the gear the toilet should have given you a new item entirely. For what you're explaining to be accurate that would require that the weapons in question were somehow rolled back to their original iteration.

To clarify (with placeholder items for the sake of clarity): You threw in a Healer Greatbow into the Forge to get a Zojja Greatbow. Patch hit, your Zojja Greatbow is asking you to select Healer stats, or did your Zojja's Greatbow revert back to Healer's?

This is the exact situation: I had a Malicious White Mantle Gladius (1h sword). Since I already had a condi one, I put this into the mystic forge and turned it into a Berserker version. After that I changed the skin, because why would I want a white mantle sword? And now I have a Super Adventure Box ascended 1h sword that allows me to select only malicious stats (condi based).

And I have this with 4 weapons total.

Now, I don't mind since I got materials a plenty, but some others might not and I am sure I can't be the only one right? ... Unless I had them all setup for condi and my actual berserker weapons are hidden on my other characters somwhere and it's working as intended. I'll just .... go through all my characters in search of my weapons.

Archived