PvP/WvW infested with necros

Arheundel.6451

You go in PvP and there 3-4 necros per match out of 10 players...You go WvW and out of 50 man zerg, 20+ will be necros. It's the most braindead class , class design that I ever experienced in a MMO. Ever present, overly stacked to the brink , condi aoe spam all over the place...this is horrible gameplay, a level where playing melee range is mostly suicidal now.

It has been a never ending nightmare since the Dhuumfire patch in 2014, since then PvP and wvw have been swarmed by necros.....

"Dhuumfire GM trait, July 10, 2018
This trait now has a cooldown when used in conjunction with the scourge specialization. This cooldown is set at 5 seconds in PvP and WvW and 3 seconds in PvE."Well. If your trouble is condi reaper in pvp/wvw (which noone plays in wvw, and I am pretty sure the pvp variant uses power stats), maybe you should rethink some things. Also, necro has always been the backbone of wvw blobs, cause of wellsbombs/boonstrip/AoE. Dont know what the issue is, really.

Reaper is superstrong and superfun in PvP and in WvW roaming. It's not unbalancedly OP, just finally very well made and easy to get mastered on. Scourge is always scourge, I find them boring to play, but they are popular. But the problem is not necro, it's about the other classes. Most of them imho are unnecessary complicated and requires too much skills to play well.

Archived