PoF Ascended Backpack Collections

Starmiz.3298

Am I the only one who got quite disapointed when I got my ascended backpack only to see it only has vanilla stats? I had hoped it atleast had some of the new PoF stats and would have been happy if it had HoT stats as well.

It seems like waste of time to do the PoF ascended backpack collections as they has the same skin as the exotic version and there are easier ways to get ascended backpacks with more stat options.

Anyone know if it is intentionally or a bug?

Everyone just tries to write it off as “it was the same in HOT” but even if it is I think it a wrong decision. Expansion stats should be on expansion collections. I spent more time and enjoyment working theough the collection than lulz farming berries for 10 minutes a day for a few days. To me this is just a bad decision. Oh well, at least I got a skin and title?

@Exqq.7451 said:Everyone just tries to write it off as “it was the same in HOT” but even if it is I think it a wrong decision. Expansion stats should be on expansion collections. I spent more time and enjoyment working theough the collection than lulz farming berries for 10 minutes a day for a few days. To me this is just a bad decision. Oh well, at least I got a skin and title?

I don't write it off. To me, that's an explanation of how predictable it is that it might happen, not a valid reason. There are far, far too many HoT-exclusive items that don't have HoT-stats already :(

@Exqq.7451 said:Everyone just tries to write it off as “it was the same in HOT” but even if it is I think it a wrong decision. Expansion stats should be on expansion collections. I spent more time and enjoyment working theough the collection than lulz farming berries for 10 minutes a day for a few days. To me this is just a bad decision. Oh well, at least I got a skin and title?

Exactly. It was much more interesting and despite having some frustrations with the collection I actually enjoyed it. Berry farming is just mindless grinding.

Archived