[Mounts] dye channels

sorudo.9054

I think there are not enough dye channels for mounts, just one dye channel for a whole mount is not enough.the raptor needs an underbelly dye, the springer needs a channel for it's furr, the skimmer needs more then just an edge dye channel.I have no experience with the jackal but anyone who does can fill the blanks.

PS. the raptor isn't a raptor without the characteristic big claw on it's feet.

There's probably a bit of a material challenge presented by the dye structure. I'd love to see at least one more dye channel, but I want that less than I don't want mounts to be so colorful that it's immersion breaking. If they can find a way to add at least one other dye channel, but heavily mute it to where whatever color you select looks more natural, that would be ideal.

Alternatively, they could have a "skin color" option that's separate from dyes for the mounts, and would have a limited range of selections. Basically, instead of using standard dyes, they could have skin, hair, eye, and accessory color similar to character creation.

I wish we could dye more than just one part of them :< The predefined parts don't give me a big choice. Some colours just look bad together with them so I try to stick with a colour that compliments the fixed colour. And that's just boring...please let us dye more parts! I wish I could have a complete white griffon for example.

Raptor: The underbellySpringer: The rest of the furSkimmer: The rest of the skinJackal: The sand! Or at least the stone or whatever that is :<Griffon: The wings

• 3 weeks later...

I know I am most likely asking for to much but armored mounts would be great! - so you dont buy "mount skin" but "mount armor skin" and you can dye it just like your characters amor. {Also as only play ranger this would be so cool for your pets as well... (but i guess most ppl wouldnt like this :( )}

Archived