The Whole Story achievement bugged?

Lahmia.2193

I don't know if this happened to you, but this achievement is very easy to mess up. (It happened to me twice) You have to watch the bird carefully for where it goes and watch the memories and also follow the memories sometimes. There's a part where the Master of Peace drops the egg and then Caithe carries it off. Make sure you follow Caithe or the achievement will fail.

@Nokaru.7831 said:I don't know if this happened to you, but this achievement is very easy to mess up. (It happened to me twice) You have to watch the bird carefully for where it goes and watch the memories and also follow the memories sometimes. There's a part where the Master of Peace drops the egg and then Caithe carries it off. Make sure you follow Caithe or the achievement will fail.

I did follow her, but she runs in the path of another memory which then triggers it (since you have to stay close). I did as you said to follow her and the icon still stays up but I'm not rewarded with the achievement at the end.

First time did not proc for me. Second time I waited after each jump for the red icon on the map telling me to go forward. First time I lost it at the last dialogue. Second time I got it only change was not going the rest of the way up the stairs and instead staying put immediatly as the last vision spawns. Not sure if anything mattered or not but that was my experience and I was awarded achievement on second try. Do not go up the last stairs? IDK...

@Exqq.7451 said:First time did not proc for me. Second time I waited after each jump for the red icon on the map telling me to go forward. First time I lost it at the last dialogue. Second time I got it only change was not going the rest of the way up the stairs and instead staying put immediatly as the last vision spawns. Not sure if anything mattered or not but that was my experience and I was awarded achievement on second try. Do not go up the last stairs? IDK...

Thank you very much. Yes you were right. Standing by the brazier instead of walking up the last stair case made it work.

@Lahmia.2193 said:

@Exqq.7451 said:First time did not proc for me. Second time I waited after each jump for the red icon on the map telling me to go forward. First time I lost it at the last dialogue. Second time I got it only change was not going the rest of the way up the stairs and instead staying put immediatly as the last vision spawns. Not sure if anything mattered or not but that was my experience and I was awarded achievement on second try. Do not go up the last stairs? IDK...

Thank you very much. Yes you were right. Standing by the brazier instead of walking up the last stair case made it work.

Glad to help. Pass it along!

Archived