Anyone know a good way to farm Spirit Shards?

well all pve dailys give scraps you can form into tomes of knowlage, both spvp and wvw dailys award potions that boost your tracks and the tracks them selfs give tomes aswell.

Other then that if you have pof or hot masteries maxed pop exp boosters and go do meta maps hot or new living story map pof.

I strongly recommend against trying to farm them directly. It's mind-numbingly dull. Instead, just play the game how you like to play, with as many XP boosters as you can manage: various fireworks, foods, amulet enrichment, bartender bonus, and various local map enrichments.

The new map has a tons of events with a ton of mobs each, so you can generate a lot of xp (not to mention loot). Also open champ bags, as you get some spirit shards from that.

Check your wallet no more than once a day (even better: once a week). It won't happen any quicker or slower, but it will feel less agonizing.

@Cyninja.2954 said:Also consider alternative methods to get clovers, might be faster than grinding shards.

Spvp and WvW reward tracks (unique ones will reward 7 upon completion for example), the 30 day log in reward chest offers 7 too.

That way you can skip the middle man and save a ton of gold and frustration too.

Dont need the clovers anymore. Just need a bloodstone shard which is 200 shards.

@Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497 said:

@Cyninja.2954 said:Also consider alternative methods to get clovers, might be faster than grinding shards.

Spvp and WvW reward tracks (unique ones will reward 7 upon completion for example), the 30 day log in reward chest offers 7 too.

That way you can skip the middle man and save a ton of gold and frustration too.

Dont need the clovers anymore. Just need a bloodstone shard which is 200 shards.

This is one of those things that you wish was tradeable at times. But after 6 years of playing (not bragging) I have over 7k in my wallet and 6 (working on 7) stacks of Tomes. I don't have much use for them.

If you can tolerate it, WvW is your best choice through the tracks and the daily.

Mildly off topic but I suggest if you plan to do another legendary, pick up your collection now. You will complete some of it doing other things recovering from your 1st legendary grind. Plan ahead & start reward tracks that give clovers, tag events for xp while you farm in tyria, daily refinement, salvage for ecto & hit meta for amalgamated. I did this & my 2nd/3rd were way easier than the 1st.

Archived