Tangled Depths out of bounds.

• 3 months later...

I found another hole in that map.I really really didn't want to post this under "bugs" :(Please DO NOT patch this. At least for a few days so i can explore it.I don't think anyone can gain anything or profit from getting there.

How to get there (no images, i'm so lame).Not difficult at all, no difficult positioning and jumps.Start at Rata Novus WP.Move North, and then East, pass the "Nuhoch Wallow to Rata Novus Lane" and the "East Sentry LOX", until you reach a Bouncing Mushroom (BM)just before you fall into a water area.Hop on it keep bouncing on the next 2 BMs.Ride you SpringerJump on top of the boulder to the right of the next BM in front of you.Turn west, and follow the rocky path untill you are under a small waterfall.Turn face to the waterfall and jump up to reach the top of itkeep jumping up and forwardthe "way out" of the map is between some red rockson the other side it's a big fall, so be cautious.On my first exploration i went down under Rata Novus.Atm, I'm exploring above it.Very beautiful area.

Archived