Statues in the Chantry

Yatsufusa no Okami.2376

Out of my head, there are some old collapsed statues on the map, like the ones from the desolation. But iirc these are also the newer versions, not the GW1 ones. Not even the secret Melandru one in the refugee is from GW1 (but maybe it makes sense, beeing older than the rest of the place). But I have to go back there and check to be sure.

The whole Chantry thing might have to do with the fact that we dont have the old Lyssa statue modell in game (at least I cant remember ever seeing one, even in godlost swamps), which is why the newer ones are used.

@Nikolai.3648 said:Out of my head, there are some old collapsed statues on the map, like the ones from the desolation. But iirc these are also the newer versions, not the GW1 ones. Not even the secret Melandru one in the refugee is from GW1 (but maybe it makes sense, beeing older than the rest of the place). But I have to go back there and check to be sure.

The whole Chantry thing might have to do with the fact that we dont have the old Lyssa statue modell in game (at least I cant remember ever seeing one, even in godlost swamps), which is why the newer ones are used.

I have to agree that the Statue of Melandru not being the version we see in GW1 makes sense, in a way, but it would have been nice if the secret shrine was an exact duplicate of the one from GW1, still not gonna complain about it, its a nice throwback.

As to the statue of Lyssa, there is not a GW1 version at all, but they have concept art for one.

Archived