[Video] How to fight warriors Matchup/ Duelguide + gems giveaway

dubidubidubidu.5308

Finally i finished the long promised how to fight vs warriors (POV Mesmer but a lot is usefull for all classes) guide. maybe someone is interested. its only a textguide and a lot to read but i tried to spice it up with a lot of ingame examples in slow motions. also i added an index with timestamps to the vid-description and my pinned comment under the vid. So you can skip stuff you maybe know already. hopefully it can help someone. there is also a 800gems give away running, the participation-rules you can find in my pinned commend under the vid. hf!

It's so bad on how much OP EZ no skill set Flak Mesmer get's on the forums always calling for continuous nerf. Despite the fact here Jazz proving on how much skill set it takes to down a warrior running on passives. ask yourself this Question- Is it the mesmer or the player that's OP? something to think about huh. tsk tsk.
Good job on the vid Jazz

@Vieux P.1238 said:It's so bad on how much OP EZ no skill set Flak Mesmer get's on the forums always calling for continuous nerf. Despite the fact here Jazz proving on how much skill set it takes to down a warrior running on passives. ask yourself this Question- Is it the mesmer or the player that's OP? something to think about huh. tsk tsk.

Good job on the vid Jazz

here here here put my hand up i know the answer: its clearly the player op!!! heheye mesmer hate is strong sadly but big thx for your feedback im rly happy to hear you like the vid! :)

@kipthelip.5802 said:FC is a garbage ability take it away and Warriors would be a lot less powerful. Its not good to have such make or break type abilities on classes.

100% agree. Honestly the ability doesn't bug me as much as the fact that it gets benefits from all associated traits even if it hits NOTHING. Procs adrenal health and then some.... Not cool.

• 2 weeks later...

@kipthelip.5802 @jportell.2197 well core war isnt that bad either, at least not in a 1v1 situation.@all: there is still the 800 gems give away running on the warrior duelguide. i totally underestimated the lazyness of ppl it seems. little tip: its less than 10 names, shouldnt be too hard work for 800gems... also the win chance is pretty high until now with less than 5 ppl particitating :) maybe try to join.

also new vid up, its wvw roaming but maybe some of you are still interested.

as always with power mirage. i added few tips vs some kind of thiefs in addition to my how to counter thief guide.

also i wanted to do an intro with a part of an anti war song from Rödelheim Hartreim Projekt (german rap band), it didnt turn out as planned and im not sure anymore if it was a good idea to go with such a heavy topic into the gaming world. but in the end there was too much work put into this already, so i release it as it is now... i hope few of you can still enjoy it. pls notice the vid-description/pinned comment under the vid.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived