Easy Lazy Gold Guide : 50 gold in 30 Minutes Daily.

Lasiurus.4067

@StinVec.3621 said:Quite a helpful video. Most of the methods are not applicable to my personal style of gameplay, but I did find your presentation of the information on those areas quite helpful should I decide to try to delve into those areas. Thank you for taking the time to put it together and share it.

Thanks <3 What is your personal style of gameplay then, if not indiscret ?Yeah took me lot's of time to make this ahah

@Evga.2471 said:Really like your guide on how to make gold. It's more detailed and better than most guides I've seen. Very well done.

I make gold by the Silverwaste.

Thanks a lot :) SW is not the most rewarding at all but is very chill, I enjoy the map

This is by far & away the best video on the topic I've seen. It's concise (no wasted words), well-documented (you don't have to stop|start the video to make sure you figure out the build or locations), accurate (makes documented/supported claims for earning, rather than estimates or exaggerations), and, in what is obvious a personal preference: no extraneous music.

Nice job, @Lasiurus.4067.

@Tajiseed.7831 said:Thank you - really well made and informative (subtitles!).

You put T4 as #2: was this because of uncertainty on rewards or because lower liquid gold? (I'd value ascended armor/weapons at 40g+)

They said the cost investment to get started in fractals is higher, which is true. If you strictly want the rewards and you're not already geared you're going to be cutting into your profit margin pretty substantially.

@Tajiseed.7831 said:Thank you - really well made and informative (subtitles!).

You put T4 as #2: was this because of uncertainty on rewards or because lower liquid gold? (I'd value ascended armor/weapons at 40g+)

The numbers I put (#1 #2 #3 etc) is not from most valuable to less valuable at all, there is no correlation at all :PSorry if it was not clear !

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:This is by far & away the best video on the topic I've seen. It's concise (no wasted words), well-documented (you don't have to stop|start the video to make sure you figure out the build or locations), accurate (makes documented/supported claims for earning, rather than estimates or exaggerations), and, in what is obvious a personal preference: no extraneous music.

Nice job, @Lasiurus.4067.

Thanks a lot for the feedback <3

Very nice summary of different methods to make and save gold.

I like the variation of the chosen recommendations too. There is things for every day use (how to interact with the TP for example), there is long term goals (selling legendary items) and more.

A good general overview for new (and veteran) players who have not given a lot of attention to how to make gold.

Now make a second one to cover the rest :p

@Cyninja.2954 said:Very nice summary of different methods to make and save gold.

I like the variation of the chosen recommendations too. There is things for every day use (how to interact with the TP for example), there is long term goals (selling legendary items) and more.

A good general overview for new (and veteran) players who have not given a lot of attention to how to make gold.

Now make a second one to cover the rest :p

I'll make a part 2 when new farming method/map will come :P

@Talindra.4958 said:I will die if I play like that lol xDa friend does map completion and sell bolt.. he currently has 40k g.. but its going up by the day and week.

Lol wtf??? What is he doing with all this gold? There aren’t even enough things to buy with that amount xd here I am still struggling to get gold for my first legendary xd

@Lasiurus.4067 said:Hey, I’m Cellofrag :)« How I make My gold in GW2 « is my new Guide, a lot of people asked me to make it !Ah, straight forward, clear, and very doable, even for someone like me who has never done any serious gold farming. You've inspired me to try a number of these tips, which will also expand my gameplay. (Haven't done fractals or pvp yet but will give them a try.) Thanks!