Easy Lazy Gold Guide : 50 gold in 30 Minutes Daily. - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Easy Lazy Gold Guide : 50 gold in 30 Minutes Daily.

2>

Comments

• @Lasiurus.4067 said:

@PanicRoom.7431 said:

@Klipso.8653 said:
    Find a good istan train, and you can make 20g an hour

I am already farming Istan, and earning even more than 20/25g an hour.
    I was speaking about the Trading Post Flip :)

I will make a basic guide about this, but you can be sure that no flipping trader at all will explain all their tips to make ingame gold ;)

thanks. i cannot even imagine how you can make 20k gold for TP flip, but I guess you need a lot of gold to invest or speculate... with only 150g unable to do anything

• Lasiurus.4067Lasiurus.4067 Member ✭✭✭

@PanicRoom.7431 said:

@Lasiurus.4067 said:

@PanicRoom.7431 said:

@Klipso.8653 said:

I will make a basic guide about this, but you can be sure that no flipping trader at all will explain all their tips to make ingame gold ;)

thanks. i cannot even imagine how you can make 20k gold for TP flip, but I guess you need a lot of gold to invest or speculate... with only 150g unable to do anything

You don't need a lot of gold at all to play with the Trading Post.
    Start with very small amount to learn it & start earning more gold :)

• @Lasiurus.4067 said:

@PanicRoom.7431 said:

@Lasiurus.4067 said:

@PanicRoom.7431 said:

@Klipso.8653 said:

You don't need a lot of gold at all to play with the Trading Post.
    Start with very small amount to learn it & start earning more gold :)

I found a guide for Trading Post Flip from Sam Majeste. Thanks !

• Ayrilana.1396Ayrilana.1396 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Nash.3974 said:

@Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:
    playing the TP is by far the most efficient way. I made 20k gold in 1 year by logging in for 15 min a day in Lions Arch. Yay me.

Hey do you mind teaching me how flipping the TP works?

Buy low sell high.

• @Ayrilana.1396 said:

@Nash.3974 said:

@Jumpin Lumpix.6108 said:
    playing the TP is by far the most efficient way. I made 20k gold in 1 year by logging in for 15 min a day in Lions Arch. Yay me.

Hey do you mind teaching me how flipping the TP works?

Buy low sell high.

That's pretty much it. Exploiting opportunities in the market can't really be taught, and it is generally a zero sum game between players (excluding transaction costs).

Cello's guide is good as it covers generation of wealth.

• Haishao.6851Haishao.6851 Member ✭✭✭

I wouldn't consider making legendary "daily gold"
    It can certainly take only 1 day, but it will most likely takes weeks or months before you get the money back, that is if you ever do get the money back.

• Zaoda.1653Zaoda.1653 Member ✭✭
    edited October 6, 2018

I've tried the whole unbound magic trade-it-in-for-the-magic-warped-bundle method, but it wasn't worth it at all. By the time I had paid for the boxes with all the gold it also requires, and by the time you sell the t6 mats that are already worth so little nowadays (gone are the days where most t6 mats were 30+ silver each), taking into account the trading post fees also, I actually made a loss, as well as lose 15k+ unbound magic.

Many videos told me this was a great way to make money. Same with upgrading t5 to t6 mats, but I tried that too, and also made losses, so I don't know how all these people seem to be making money off of these 2 methods, when I've found it to be quite the opposite.

I think I'll just stick to playing the trading post.

It's a good guide that you have made here though - if you're into PvE, Fractals, and/or PvP tournament stuff. I can't say I'm a fan of any of these 3 things, so none of them are an option for me, but WvW (my kind of content!) doesn't really have a guaranteed way of making a specific amount of money per hour anyway :-/ I suppose there's always just farming stuff around the world with gathering nodes and stuff.

• Istani is definitely my jam for making gold. Always felt pretty chill to me. But this was a very, very nice, succinct guide.

....I really hope these maps don't get nerfed if they see more traffic. D:

@Zaoda.1653 said:
    I've tried the whole unbound magic trade-it-in-for-the-magic-warped-bundle method, but it wasn't worth it at all. By the time I had paid for the boxes with all the gold it also requires, and by the time you sell the t6 mats that are already worth so little nowadays (gone are the days where most t6 mats were 30+ silver each), taking into account the trading post fees also, I actually made a loss, as well as lose 15k+ unbound magic.

Many videos told me this was a great way to make money. Same with upgrading t5 to t6 mats, but I tried that too, and also made losses, so I don't know how all these people seem to be making money off of these 2 methods, when I've found it to be quite the opposite.

I think I'll just stick to playing the trading post.

It's a good guide that you have made here though - if you're into PvE, Fractals, and/or PvP tournament stuff. I can't say I'm a fan of any of these 3 things, so none of them are an option for me, but WvW (my kind of content!) doesn't really have a guaranteed way of making a specific amount of money per hour anyway :-/ I suppose there's always just farming stuff around the world with gathering nodes and stuff.

Aw, I feel very soory for you. But this is weird, I did this for now one year, & never lost any gold with this method. I always won at least 120% of the gold cost (1.2g for 1g buy at least). I guess you are very unlucky :(

• juno.1840juno.1840 Member ✭✭✭

Very nice video.

Coming in 2 Weeks : Fast Lazy Daily Gold Guide (25g in 30 min)

I am late, but it's finally coming this Sunday :)
    10 Tips beginners Friendly to make very fast, easy & lazy Gold !

How to Get Gold Fast and Easy | 50g in 30 minutes Daily | Guild Wars 2 Gold Guide 2018

• folk.8190folk.8190 Member ✭✭

The first video is a bit out of date. arena nerfed akili and books event. Anet calling it " bug" (lol), whole chain of events will bring no more than 12-18 gold. without trophies box.

• Warlord.9082Warlord.9082 Member ✭✭✭

How to make 200 a day:
    Step 1: Quit school and/or your job.
    Step 2: Forget there is such a thing as "outside"

• folk.8190folk.8190 Member ✭✭

back to topic. how i make my 200, 300, 700 gold. CREDIT CARD

• zionophir.6845zionophir.6845 Member ✭✭
    edited December 8, 2018

just get enough gold (Farm or Debit Card (either from you or Santa Claus)). get what you need. fashion your chars. if your satisfied, there is no point amassing gold. you can maintain your bank account at 2 gold maxed or even 50 silver.

and get surprised when a precursor drops from loots/bags.

edited December 9, 2018

/!/ NEW GUIDE /!/

You can make a lot of Gold in Guild Wars 2, even if you are lazy.
    I created this Guide to help players to make Gold, sharing my daily routine.
    For most of these tips, you don’t need any gold at all, & you don’t need any skill.
    Some are available on Free To Play account, but most of them requires expansion.

This guide is very beginners friendly.

Subtitles are available on multiple languages, on YouTube Settings, so be sure to activate them.
    (Available at the moment : English - French - Spanish - German - Dutch - Swedish - Italian, more coming soon)

• Thanks so much for this new guide :)

Magic Find Guide coming soon :)

• usless guide (IMHO) most of all this methods u can use 1 at week/month. just go to istan and farm 18-20g/h + T4 and for now winstrday event, easy farm, EASY gold.

Magic Find Guide will come next week :)

• @eldrjth.7384 said:
    I think opening unid bags with high magic find is a great way to make gold if you already have a lot of gold say 3k+. Its also a great way to raise magic find too. I can make maybe 100 gold if I salvage 8k unid bags. You need:

• To max out bag slots with high capacity bags. Its best to have 2 invisible bags as they will be were you hold your unid gear so you can salvage a large stack at once. Slowly work your way up to 32 capacity bags, this will make them account bound. You need a lvl 500 craft to do this and they can either be soul bound on use or craft check that out closely! I crafted an equipment box on the wrong char and it became char bound before I even used it.
    • Do the Silver Waste meta to get 200% magic find boost. You open all your bags in silver waste without leaving the instance.
    • Boost your magic find using celebration boosters if you have them and use a dedicated bag opener character to extend how long they last rather than running them out doing misc stuff. You need to use magic find food/util too check out the wiki on how to max your magic find.
    • Both salvagers. You can prob get away with just the copper fed if youre starting out and opening only the blue common unid bags. But beyond that you need the silver fed.
    • Once you have a load of cash you can prob invest in permanent bank access and more bank slots. Im still working my way up to that goal.

What would you say is the minimum MF you have to achieve for this to actually become profitable? More MF = more profit, obviously, but what's the cutoff?

• eldrjth.7384eldrjth.7384 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 24, 2018

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

What would you say is the minimum MF you have to achieve for this to actually become profitable? More MF = more profit, obviously, but what's the cutoff?

I dont know the mf% cutoff for making profit but I heard the 500% mf number being thrown around a bit. When I started opening unid bags my account magic find was at 240% (in which I was able to max out in 3 days of opening bags) but I didnt use all booster available and was most of the time sitting around 600% magic find which included the silver waste 200% magic find, but was still making reasonable profit at this point. But if youre raising magic find it doesnt really matter if you make a loss in that time frame since its temporary and is cheaper than alternative methods.

Check out the bottom of this link to max your magic find:-
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Magic_Find

One which may be overlooked is item booster bonus from candy corn gobbler that gives 50% magic find. Its the same bonus as the one that can be purchased for 1 laurel from the laurel vendor, so you should get that if you havent got the gobbler but got tons of laurels.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@eldrjth.7384 said:
    I think opening unid bags with high magic find is a great way to make gold if you already have a lot of gold say 3k+. Its also a great way to raise magic find too. I can make maybe 100 gold if I salvage 8k unid bags. You need:

• To max out bag slots with high capacity bags. Its best to have 2 invisible bags as they will be were you hold your unid gear so you can salvage a large stack at once. Slowly work your way up to 32 capacity bags, this will make them account bound. You need a lvl 500 craft to do this and they can either be soul bound on use or craft check that out closely! I crafted an equipment box on the wrong char and it became char bound before I even used it.
    • Do the Silver Waste meta to get 200% magic find boost. You open all your bags in silver waste without leaving the instance.
    • Boost your magic find using celebration boosters if you have them and use a dedicated bag opener character to extend how long they last rather than running them out doing misc stuff. You need to use magic find food/util too check out the wiki on how to max your magic find.
    • Both salvagers. You can prob get away with just the copper fed if youre starting out and opening only the blue common unid bags. But beyond that you need the silver fed.
    • Once you have a load of cash you can prob invest in permanent bank access and more bank slots. Im still working my way up to that goal.

Even with 600 MF, sometimes its profitable, sometimes not... hard to say, but I think its about 600%

@Cristalyan.5728 said:

@Lasiurus.4067 said:
    Hey, I’m Cellofrag :)
    « How I make My gold in GW2 « is my new Guide, a lot of people asked me to make it !
    So here are my 10 tips I’m using to earn 200 gold each day. I hope it will help you <3
    There is a detailed table of content in description, & subtitles if needed. 
Enjoy !

UPDATE 9th DECEMBER.
    /!/ NEW GUIDE /!/

You can make a lot of Gold in Guild Wars 2, even if you are lazy.
    I created this Guide to help players to make Gold, sharing my daily routine.
    For most of these tips, you don’t need any gold at all, & you don’t need any skill.
    Some are available on Free To Play account, but most of them requires expansion.

This guide is very beginners friendly.

Subtitles are available on multiple languages, on YouTube Settings, so be sure to activate them.
    (Available at the moment : English - French - Spanish - German - Dutch - Swedish - Italian, more coming soon)

The guide is very detailed and easy to understand. However, I don't think it is beginners friendly. Or, to be more exact, the only friendly aspect is that is easy to understand =) But I think this is a guide for long state veterans, players having everything they need and also having a lot of time to play. Let me explain:

• 200 gold each day.

The best amount of gold you gained was from T4/CM fractals (44 gold) and from Istan (30 glod). Each activity was around 1 hour. While Istan can be done by a beginner, the T4/CM fractals cannot. By doing these two activities alone you need more than 5 hours per day to earn 200 gold. This is not trivial :# . To have this gold you sell everything (including the unbound/volatile magic). This is not a valid approach for someone having a crafting project on progress. It makes no sense to sell the materials you need for crafting your ascendant gear (or even a Legendary). Also, if someone wants trinkets to equip a toon, he will keep the Magic. This currency is mandatory if you want to buy such trinkets (the WvW method is out of question - it not rewards you with enough gold to be mentioned in your post).

In both your video you mentioned the Home Instance. But you should say that you must have a full instance to do what you do (only the nodes from the LS cost around 60K Magic of both types and 600 G). A beginner definitively cannot sustain this initial investion. Not to speak about the other nodes. So, again, I don't think this is very beginners friendly.

The spirit shards - this is the method I use when I need T6 materials. But you need the spirit shards in order to convert them. A beginner most probably wont be in the situation to swim in a Spirit Shard lake.

The eaters - you say in your second video that it illustrates a lazy 30 min daily routine. And you have in your inventory 3 stacks of empireal shards / 2 stacks of Bloodstone Dust / 2 stacks of Dragonite ore. To have these every day you should be NOT lazy. But very active. And I have doubts a beginner can do this.

The daily Provisioning Pact Agent - for this you need +34k karma daily. Although this seems to be a small amount, in 30 days this makes more than 1 million. For sustaining this method and turning it into a source of income a beginner should make +1 million karma per month. Hard to do this. Moreover - you won't sell the materials if you are on the course of crafting something to gear your toon.

The daily T7 materials - if you craft your own ascendant (or legendary) gear, you will never sell the T7 ascendant materials you craft daily.

In the end - again, this is a good guide. But the target audience is not the beginner. But the veteran player with lot of time and already having all the gear needed for play.

Thanks for the feedback with constructive critism ! It's really appreciated.
    About the Home Instance : yes, I know most players don't have it full, thats why I advice in the video to find a full instance with a friend or LFG, its very easy & fast to do :)

2>
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.