Jetpack glider when?

Blackfish.7349

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@kharmin.7683 said:Personally, I hope these never appear in game. I know, I know, there will be a lot of haters of my preference, but that's just how I feel. I don't want 'em.

/me shrugs

I don't understand your argument mate...we have all kings of gliders, we have even a meteor!!! why a jetpack would be so uncomfortable to you? I glider has no incidence in game mechanics, it is just cosmetic, if you don't like just don't buy it, but don't say you don't want this in game, your point of view is ridiculous.

@Blackfish.7349 said:

@kharmin.7683 said:Personally, I hope these never appear in game. I know, I know, there will be a lot of haters of my preference, but that's just how I feel. I don't want 'em.

/me shrugs

I don't understand your argument mate...we have all kings of gliders, we have even a meteor!!! why a jetpack would be so uncomfortable to you? I glider has no incidence in game mechanics, it is just cosmetic, if you don't like just don't buy it, but don't say you don't want this in game, your point of view is ridiculous.

Well, then, I think that your point of view is likewise ridiculous. Come on. :) I was just voicing my opinion. There is no need to insult me about it.

Of course I wouldn't buy it. That still doesn't mean that I don't care about seeing them in game. I'm not advocating that ANet SHOULDN'T make them; I was only saying that I hoped that they won't.

• 2 weeks later...

@kharmin.7683 said:

/me shrugs

Well, then, I think that your point of view is likewise ridiculous. Come on. :) I was just voicing my opinion. There is no need to insult me about it.

Of course I wouldn't buy it. That still doesn't mean that I don't care about seeing them in game. I'm not advocating that ANet SHOULDN'T make them; I was only saying that I hoped that they won't.

I did not insult you mate, I said your point of view is ridiculous. If I had insulted you Anet would have banned me and erased my post. I considered your argument ridiculous because you said that you don't like a cosmetic skin and you wish Anet never implements it. Imagine if Anet never implements cosmetic skins because there is a part of the population that don't like it. Nothing would never be implemented if they follow your reasoning! Anet has to provide a product offer as wide as possible to attract buyers. I think that a jetpack glider skin has a potential market of buyers because there are a lot of people using the backpack and the use of the glider will fit their look perfectly. Also because the skin design is already done and they only need to add some exhaust effects on the nozzles when flying to make it cool, so is a cheap skin easy-to-go for the Anet developers.

Archived