break time

Ithilwen.1529

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:

@Axelteas.7192 said:This season im finding pro teams in silver, thats unacceptable... matches losing 15-500

Can you tell me the date/time and exact score of the match where you as a silver player had pro teams? I'd like to look at that match.

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:Sure, we could look into the match and try to see if there was something weird that happened with the matchmaker. However, in this case it wouldn't have mattered. We didn't find any matches where the poster played any "pro teams." Or anyone even in high platinum.

Can you do this for the OP of this thread as well?

@shadowpass.4236 said:

@Axelteas.7192 said:This season im finding pro teams in silver, thats unacceptable... matches losing 15-500

Can you tell me the date/time and exact score of the match where you as a silver player had pro teams? I'd like to look at that match.

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:Sure, we could look into the match and try to see if there was something weird that happened with the matchmaker. However, in this case it wouldn't have mattered. We didn't find any matches where the poster played any "pro teams." Or anyone even in high platinum.

Can you do this for the OP of this thread as well?

I dunno man...

The complaint was that Silver were being against pro teams (pro team being anyone basically in platinum or high gold for a silvers perspective) and Bens response was there was no one in "High Platinum", not "platinum" but "high platinum" which indicates there was probably a few mid level platinum's and low platinum's in the match.

Considering my game the other day I was matched with Platinum's as a 1250 Gold player and played against people in the mid Silver Bracket, I'd say it's a fair enough complaint.... I also queue during Australian Hours so this is pretty normal anyway... Got a video of bumping into my allies in the free for all arena and seeing the plat badge then compared it my own rank.

EDIT:

That's video comparison, you'll see that players name under team chat to the left complaining about his +5 for the win

I imagine this would be quite frustrating to those who care about rank but luckily for me I don't care about mine :lol:

Archived