How did you/do you manage your time and efforts for completing aurora ? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

How did you/do you manage your time and efforts for completing aurora ?

As the title says, what's the best way for you to stay on track, use your time effectively and reach your goal the most efficiently? Specifically regarding Aurora, but not excluding Other legendaries. Things like boosters, maybe lists to stay on top of things, websites, groups you do it with, guilds etc. Any tips or comments might prove helpful for people (like my self).

Let me know!

Overpowered.

Comments

• phs.6089phs.6089 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 1, 2018

Here is my advise, start from doing hearts and get x4 Druid Stones from vendors and 1 Druid Stone from Unbound magic merchant in Dragonic moans. This is the most time consuming as it's time gated.
    Other then that I skipped Bitterfrost, Sirens Landing and Lake Doric achievements with PvP tracks. Then I had to redo Doric track again to get 100 Jade Shards. If i didn't have bloodstone ruby node in home instance I would prolly get them from PvP as well.
    Lucky game counted my Lyssa's back item from Sirens that I got a while ago. JPs done thatnks to mesmers on maps for small tips. Had the tokens for sentinels for a while as well.
    This all from the top of my head. If i recall something else I'll get back to you.
    Finished first collection in 2 week time. Then, hello Istan, my old friend.

P.S make sure you have about 1,8M karma, before you even start doing it.

"There is always a lighthouse, there's always a man, there's always a city."

• brappish.8715brappish.8715 Member ✭✭✭

Wow so its vaible to use spvp. Doing pvp tracks gives me the mats? or? how specifically does it progress. (sorry im completely unfamiliar with this method)

im in bitterfrost right now and im doing the achievments.

Overpowered.

edited October 1, 2018

Not just spvp ,unranked or wvw works for tracks as well (you need to finish story to unlock those). The part of collection ask for a specific skin given for achievements on maps or you get that skin from pvp track and it counts. The same track can give you currency but you need to chose between skin or currency
    E.G https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Lake_Doric_Reward_Track
    https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Lake_Doric_Cache

So it gives me the skin needed for the associated map/ Master/hero achievement, usually the first item (the mask, the fur shoulders etc.) And then some mats and obsidian shards. Essentially skipping the story journal achievements ( head of the snake, Flashpoint etc) ?

Overpowered.

@brappish.8715 said:
    So it gives me the skin needed for the associated map/ Master/hero achievement, usually the first item (the mask, the fur shoulders etc.) And then some mats and obsidian shards. Essentially skipping the story journal achievements ( head of the snake, Flashpoint etc) ?

That is correct, not to mention mystic clovers ;)

awesome, thanks for the info. Been pvping all night like i prefer to play.

Overpowered.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.