Do you plan for race changer?

Radon.6710

Hi!I have account created in 19.9.2012 and since then i have created number of characters and i liked Asuras from the beggining so i created... a lot of them... i have 10 characters and 1 isnt Asura (its a bank). And so i was playing fracs and i saw my character in different race and it just revitalized the game for me so much. I would love some kind of thing to change races so i can make some of my characters NOT Asuras.What limits me from just deleting character and creating new one full leveled with tomes of knowledge is basicly birthday gifts, labor of doing all hero points again and also time played.Do you plan on doing something like that in a future?Thanks!

They haven’t said anything recently that I know of but in the past it was a definite no.

The races are tied too closely to their personal story and changes in the home instance. Too many ways to break these features (and probably others due to spaghetti coding) to be worth the income from race changing when they can sell character slots instead.

March 2013 There are a lot of far-reaching consequences of allowing one character to play through every race’s personal story or equip any cultural armor/weapons.... (Snip)

Archived