Returning player, missing gem bought feature

I've already submitted a ticket about this, but figured I'd ask here in case someone has an easy answer for me and customer service seems to be a super delayed.

I have in my purchase history the additional crafting profession so that my account characters can have 3 crafting professions at a time. I remember buying that. I don't remember ever taking advantage of 3 professions on a single character though. And sure enough, none of my characters have 3 professions. In fact, when I go to another crafting master I am unable to pick up a 3rd profession.

So my question is, where is my purchased account upgrade for this feature? I've checked all characters on my account for an item that maybe didn't get consumed, nothing there though. I don't know why I would have bought it and not used it right away anyway.

Any ideas? Best I can figure is I unlocked that upgrade but never added a 3rd profession then stopped playing and somehow the game didn't hold onto that upgrade. I can still only unlock one more of that upgrade for what would typically be a 4th crafting profession. So, without the one I already bought being available I'm technically limited from the current maximum crafting professions of 4.

Archived