My Idea for a Staff Rework

Kuulpb.5412

Greetings Fellow necromancers and passersby, I know the chance of a rework for necro staff happening is effectively 0%, however I wish to still say my idea of what could be done to improve the usability of Staff instead of using it as a life Force generator, or a subpar Utility.

Soul marks: Changed trait: - Soul Conjuring - Staff skills generate 2% life force per target hit, Have a 50% radius increase and cooldown 20% faster. - Swapped places with Fear of Death, and fear of Death internal cooldown Reduced to 50s.

Necrotic grasp:Claw at your target and nearby foes, dealing damage in an area. (No longer a projectile, instead spawns under the target, a bit like current scourge Torch skill 5)1 second cast timeDamage: 250 (0.75)Targets: 3Combo Finisher: WhirlRange: 1200Radius: 250

All marks now act similar to wells, placing an AoE that lasts a duration.

Mark of Blood:Place an area of Agony that constantly gashes foes while restoring allies.1 second cast time 5 second cooldownDamage: 100 (0.4) x 5Healing: 100 (0.25)Bleeding: 1 stack per tickTargets: 5Radius: 200Range 1200Duration: 5sField: Dark

Chilblains:Place an area of Atrophy that hinders and envenoms foes who remain in the area too long.1 second cast time 20 second CooldownDamage: 250 (0.5) x 5Chill: 1s ( Once per target per tick)Poison: 5s (Once per target per tick)Radius: 200Range: 1200Field: poisonDuration: 5s

Putrid mark:Place an area that Purifies allies and putrifies enemies, removing conditions and, if present, transferring them to enemies nearby instead.1 second cast time 30s cooldownDamage: 500 (1.2) x5Conditions Removed: 2 a tickConditions transferred: 2 a tickDuration: 5sField: lightRange: 1200Radius: 200(this skill would remove conditions from yourself and allies even if there were no enemies in the area)

Reaper's Mark:Curse the land and any foes who walk upon its ground.1 second cast time 40 second CooldownCurse: Lasts 6 seconds, applies fear for 1 second every 3 seconds.Damage: 100 (0.2) x5Field: SmokeDuration: 5sRadius: 200Range: 1,200

Archived