Non-Elusive Mind

Imperadordf.2687

@Xstein.2187 said:Prob because 6 sec of exhaustion for breaking a stun isn't worth it. However, the only other reliable source of condi removal on mes forces you to take the Inspiration trait line.

Yeah this is the sad part.

Either you have barely any condi removal, or you have a crazy amount of condi removal by taking Inspiration - also with the now buffed traited Signet of Midnight in that line (5 condis, distortion, blind, stunbreak, stealth).

Elusive Mind condi removal at least allows some flexibility on that front. Unfortunately now it's just not worth bothering with at all.

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

@breno.5423 said:Should remove break stun fact actually

So that your broken multi stun Spell breaker can pummel the poopy outta of the mesmer into bits more easier then it is? No thx.

Chaos storm, Sword Ambush, Cry of Frustration. Mesmer has plenty of lockdown.

Oh yeah, true. & unless you havent notice, you can put as many lock down you want on a spellbreaker or even a guardian & wont matter from all the procs or stunbreaks they have. Mez gets pummeled if he goes toe to toe.

@Vieux P.1238 said:

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

@breno.5423 said:Should remove break stun fact actually

So that your broken multi stun Spell breaker can pummel the poopy outta of the mesmer into bits more easier then it is? No thx.

Chaos storm, Sword Ambush, Cry of Frustration. Mesmer has plenty of lockdown.

Oh yeah, true. & unless you havent notice, you can put as many lock down you want on a spellbreaker or even a guardian & wont matter from all the procs or stunbreaks they have. Mez gets pummeled if he goes toe to toe.

Right point.We only get blur, distorsion, stealth, mirage cloak, vigor, mirrors, swaps, evades, teleport, shadowstep, spamming illusions, Desperate Decoy, we should get more BS than Blink, Mirror's image, Decoy, Sand through Glass, Signet of Midnight... Pls give back us a spammable BS.Totally comparable.

No, instead you get Shake it off, Endure pain, feather foot, 100 blades ,Healing Signet, whirlwind, rush , rampage, lesser endure pain, rousing resilience, shield bash, shield stance , Full counter ...........& should i liste it all? That's just Spellbreaker. How bout i list Guardian?Don't get on your moral high horse when it comes to spammable BS. Every class has does. & your no exclusion.

@Vieux P.1238 said:No, instead you get Shake it off, Endure pain, feather foot, 100 blades ,Healing Signet, whirlwind, rush , rampage, lesser endure pain, rousing resilience, shield bash, shield stance , Full counter ...........& should i liste it all? That's just Spellbreaker. How bout i list Guardian?Don't get on your moral high horse when it comes to spammable BS. Every class has does. & your no exclusion.

None of those things you listed (bar 1 or 2) are spammable.

On another note, yay Elusive Mind nerfs! :D

@shadowpass.4236 said:

@Vieux P.1238 said:No, instead you get Shake it off, Endure pain, feather foot, 100 blades ,Healing Signet, whirlwind, rush , rampage, lesser endure pain, rousing resilience, shield bash, shield stance , Full counter ...........& should i liste it all? That's just Spellbreaker. How bout i list Guardian?Don't get on your moral high horse when it comes to spammable BS. Every class has does. & your no exclusion.

On another note, yay Elusive Mind nerfs! :D

hurgh..im done arguing with you.

@shadowpass.4236 said:

On another note, yay Elusive Mind nerfs! :DMost of the Mesmer things the other guy listed aren’t spammable either, and who the hell uses trash skills like sands through glass in pvp.

I know right, LOL i was waiting for someone to point it out other then me.. hahahaha. what took you so long? > @YAOYE.4380 said:

On another note, yay Elusive Mind nerfs! :DMost of the Mesmer things the other guy listed aren’t spammable either, and who the hell uses trash skills like sands through glass in pvp.I know right, LOL i was waiting for someone to point it out other then me.. hahahaha. what took you so long?

Archived