Beginner Revenant

Aurora.9347

Hi all, so i tried guardian and warrior enjoying them all, i wanted to make a revenant now, i do fractals t4 and for what people say, there is no meta builds for a revenant for t4 fractals or cm's, is there any chance for a revenant build to be usefull in fractals or raids, or do all other classes outplay it ?

While leveling your Rev, I used a mace in the main hand and an ax in the off hand with power and some condition for Survivability. When you're at Level 80, I used precision, toughness, and condition build. The armor runes i just used the Undead rune that gives you condition damage and toughness. At the 6th slot, it gives 7% of your toughness to condition damage. Hopes it helps a bit.

I've done T4 and CM's with Power Rev (Herald). If you go there it should still be better than condi Rev (Renegade) since you still bring AP and fractals benefits really from Power buildsFor raids Power Rev is "alrigth".. it gets outshined by pretty much everything, but it is fun and very easy to play, very good for beginners on raidsBut for raids in the end you will prob play more Renegade, but since it's way harder than Power I would recomend it picking it up after you know the raids

@Hugedeal.5426 said:Feels like reve isnt well acepted in fractals ._.

If by not accepted you mean people don't specifically ask for them, then yeah, I haven't seen an lfg asking for a specific dps build in years now. In general, condi builds are worse then power in fractals, due to more trash mob fights, shorter boss fights and a lot of boss phase changes. Even then, people don't really care about the dpsers, just know what you are doing and practise the rotation.

Archived