Warhorn transmute?

SoftFootpaws.9134

Transmuting auras is clearly a beta feature.While these transmuted skills are nice, they are unpratical to use.Auras are already short, it's not cool to rush using transmute before it expires. Casting time doesn't help too. And you usually swap, so it's lost...

Weird things can happen : dagger mainCast shock aura, switch to water, and look frozen aura...

I hoped transmuting would have been improved yesterday. Maybe next patch...

@Hannelore.8153 said:

@steki.1478 said:Because it already provides an effect in addition to aura.There's nothing in ArenaNet's talks about transmuting auras that says this is a balancing point, they clearly just forgot.

They changed core weapon skills that only give auras to do additional effect, which is detonating auras. Warhorn skills and shouts already have primary effects on top of auras. It's not an oversight, it's intentional.

@Aigleborgne.2981 said:Transmuting auras is clearly a beta feature.While these transmuted skills are nice, they are unpratical to use.Auras are already short, it's not cool to rush using transmute before it expires. Casting time doesn't help too. And you usually swap, so it's lost...

Weird things can happen : dagger mainCast shock aura, switch to water, and look frozen aura...

I hoped transmuting would have been improved yesterday. Maybe next patch...

I use dagger/focus so I have fire aura and air aura. Transmuting fire is decent to get some might. Air is an intentional stun if you're looking to burst someone quickly. Usually I stun as my last skill in air, then switch quickly to fire weapon skill 3.Now that aura's can provide fury in Air tree- it's a pretty decent burst.

Archived