Illusionary Inspiration

OriOri.8724

I've been trying to get you guys to change this trait for years now, and I'm happy that its been changed, because it really was a horrible trait that made it impossible to balance signet of inspiration. But now that this trait is gone, and we can no longer pump out double signets of inspiration, why did you then feel the need to nerf illusionary inspiration at the same time? Granted, this nerf was pretty tiny overall, only really affecting boons that other classes bring quite easily anyway, but I still don't understand it. By changing this one trait, you've cut in half the boon duration that mesmer can pump out with this skill. That is, in and of itself, an absolutely massive nerf to the signet in the builds that run it. It really honestly should be unnerfed a bit to make up for this.

@OriOri.8724 said:(...) and we can no longer pump out double signets of inspiration

For 10 man content, the passive signet just got moved to the 2nd chrono, and with increased quickness on SoI you can now play mimic variant on both chronos, upkeeping 10-11 boons on 10 man.

For 5 man content this was a pretty harsh nerf that now necessitates prestacking boons in fractals if you want to bring moa signet and aegis on distort. With TW and druid you still dont need prestacking.

Really nerfed was stabi uptime, but then it was OP and deserved a nerf. Fury, vigor, retal you overcap anyway as chaos chrono. Might are still around 10 missing nothing changed there.

Hope this helps.

@"OriOri.8724" said:I've been trying to get you guys to change this trait for years now, and I'm happy that its been changed, because it really was a horrible trait that made it impossible to balance signet of inspiration. But now that this trait is gone, and we can no longer pump out double signets of inspiration, why did you then feel the need to nerf illusionary inspiration at the same time? Granted, this nerf was pretty tiny overall, only really affecting boons that other classes bring quite easily anyway, but I still don't understand it. By changing this one trait, you've cut in half the boon duration that mesmer can pump out with this skill. That is, in and of itself, an absolutely massive nerf to the signet in the builds that run it. It really honestly should be unnerfed a bit to make up for this.

Ok, I've read this 4 times already, I still don't understand what you are trying to say. You are saying that you wanted Illusionary Inspiration to get changed. Well, it has been changed and is a completely new trait now, so what do you mean by "nerf"? Are you referring to the might it used to grant?

I, for one, am really happy that healer mesmer got a new toy to play with. You could already have some very good healing output as chrono with Restorative Mantras, All's Well and Well of Eternity. Now I want to try a scepter/shield + staff clone spamming build, each one of which heals for ~900 on top of all the other stuff.

@RabbitUp.8294 said:I, for one, am really happy that healer mesmer got a new toy to play with. You could already have some very good healing output as chrono with Restorative Mantras, All's Well and Well of Eternity. Now I want to try a scepter/shield + staff clone spamming build, each one of which heals for ~900 on top of all the other stuff.

Tried it in fractals. Was healing for ~6k hp/s at one point but the loss of 25 might is a big ouch in my build.

Archived