Can we move the profession specific threads to the profession forums?

Crab Fear.1624

At least warriors and rangers are ignoring the complaints for the most part for the nerf bat.Guess that means that soulbeast must be pretty balanced no? i mean some of the nerfs i was reading about talk about making you switch and not camp axe and that lure the wind nerf thing which gets the most complaints about.

Also i know some mesmer nay sayers might disagree but its about time chronomancer got the nerf bat.It was overperforming so much in pve, that other support classes could not keep up with it, and still cannot.We still have scourge which needs buffed in support so it can be competitive.

Tempest might need a few more changes for QOA but its getting there with the heat sync buffs that it might soon be viable in WVW and i think scourge is viable in WVW as support if i'm correct no?

Ya, cuz having class discussion in any echo chamber where everyone yells BUFF is the best way to go.

Though, I agree with you, people should at least checks the first page of sPvP forum before posting a new thread regarding the same topic... There are multiple threads discussing the mirage nerfs for no reason.

@otto.5684 said:Ya, cuz having class discussion in any echo chamber where everyone yells BUFF is the best way to go.

Though, I agree with you, people should at least checks the first page of sPvP forum before posting a new thread regarding the same topic... There are multiple threads discussing the mirage nerfs for no reason.

Indeed...if you try to ask for nerfs in a subforum, you get eaten alive by an angry mob

• ArenaNet Staff

You know, I tend to agree that threads that are specifically about a certain profession should be in that profession subforum. Sometimes, though, such a thread seems profession-specific but covers a larger topic. In any case, it's not always easy to identify such threads, when we have thousands of new threads a day. We truly cannot spot every thread that needs a move or merge, but if you would kindly report them, that would help a great deal. The list you posted is helpful, but reporting the threads is pretty fast and easy, and the report system is a great way to get things in their right spots.

Thanks for any help you or others will give in keeping things more organized!

@otto.5684 said:Ya, cuz having class discussion in any echo chamber where everyone yells BUFF is the best way to go.

I can't stress this enough.

Almost nobody in their respective profession subsections is actually willing to admit something is fair, or - god forbid - overpowered or anti-fun.

If there are a million threads about something, even if it's balanced, odds are there's a reason people dislike it.Odds are it's fueled by unhealthy design and should be investigated and the underlying cause revisited.

@bravan.3876 said:

@Spartacus.3192 said:Sure because posting a PvP balance thread which targets mesmers in the mesmer forum (or any class in its subforum) is really going to be productive. lol

As if the complain threads in the pvp subforum ever where productive...

It would be even less productive in the class subforums because there are many players who will never visit EVERY class subforum but will visit the PvP forum and so can participate in the discussions.

@"Gaile Gray.6029" I think the OP was more (fairly so) railing on the fact that moderation has been all over the board. Certain class posts (Elementalist) seemingly go to the black hole that is the Ele subforum. Other classes have 11 threads that are all talking about the same thing but never merged together.

I'm interested in seeing class posts about PvP issues, but I don't want to see 11 of the same thread, nor do I want certain classes to be "forbidden" conversation on this sub forum.

Archived