Bug: Trading post showing items in wrong slots

I've noticed that in Trading Post (only there - vendors are fine), items are incorrectly assigned to bags (or even not visible).

This only occurs when using "Inventory Slot #" view - "view all", when no inventory slot selected, shows all items as intended.

I've provided screenshots (sorry for merging them all into one) to better visualize my problem:

If I put an item into second Inventory Slot (for me it was 20 Uncommon Fractal Bag), first 8 item slots in bag are properly assigned into this bag in TP. But, if I move item to 9th or higher item slot, Trading Post shows those item as if they were in Inventory Slot 3, when, in fact, they have never left their bag (and therefore Inventory Slot 2) [screenshots 1 and 2]Items in last two bags are not even shown.

To summarize - my bug makes division in Trading Post, that puts items from single bag into two Inventory Slots.

It occurs on all characters, wherever they are.I own core game and Hearts of Thorn expansion (no Path of Fire).Playing on 64 bit client.

bagbug.jpg

• 1 month later...

I noticed this a few weeks ago myself. I thought they might fix it in this latest patch, but it is still an issue. It's quite annoying. I was just about to make a post on this and decided to do a search and I found your post. I wonder if this issue is only affecting a handful of people or is it more widespread and no one noticed.

I have Core/HoT/PoF and am currently running on 64-bit as well.

• 2 weeks later...

it might happen to everyone, but it might just be that hardly any use the individual inventory slot views.before today, I had never clicked on them (yes really), but after reading this post was curious, so clicked through the slots on a few of my characters to discover I too saw the same issue described in the OP.

@WarmasterMazuran.2139 said:I think it affects only a handful - when I noticed my problem, I asked around people, if anyone has the same problem as me. So far I was the only one, that's why I guess both these post and my ingame ticket went unanswered by anyone

Submitting a bug report in-game will garner no response, as indicated on the Bug Report window. For an individualized response, you can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket'.

There have been a few threads/posts about this issue.

Good luck.

Archived