Deadeye s/p roaming

Zahrak.6382

@Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497 said:Sword pistol.... Forgot all about that set.

Also thank you for not using some annoying dubstep music.

right? lolWub wub wub BRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBB!! WUMBWUMB WUMB BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! Backstabs a zerker Ele WHOAAAAA!! PRO PLAYER!! lol

OP, that was great. Sword has been one of my favorite weapons when facing off against a group. A lot of non-thieves dont even realize how hard hitting it can be. Loved seeing someone taking on groups with it. What equipment were you running for armor? Your sustain was pretty impressive.

@Kallist.5917 said:

OP, that was great. Sword has been one of my favorite weapons when facing off against a group. A lot of non-thieves dont even realize how hard hitting it can be. Loved seeing someone taking on groups with it. What equipment were you running for armor? Your sustain was pretty impressive.

I am using marauder with durability runes. In trinkets I have few pieces of zerker. Ty for your kind words!

• 2 weeks later...

@Zahrak.6382 said:

@JonnyForgotten.4276 said:Very nice man. Running acro/trick?

Yeah. Trickery bottom / top / midacro top / mid / topDE bottom / top / mid

My own s/p close to yours albeit I stay in s/p more and use p/p as the off hand set. It hard to tell from the videos but I found I preferred PR with Don't stop as the regen on PR outhealed the AW and those added cleanses handy. With no rifle I also take premed over silent scope.

In any case good stuff. My hand to eye cordination is not up to yours :)

I used to play S/P all the time in HoT, I tried your build and I have to say it's been a lot of fun. One in the chamber is actually a lot more useful than I gave it credit, so thanks for that :)

I found quick pockets to be a lot more useful than sleight of hand, but that might be because I'm used to M7. The cast time makes the interrupt on mark less useful than it is for steal imo, and with two ways to reset/reduce cooldown on mark the cooldown reduction doesn't really bother me much. I also use don't stop over assassin's reward, cleanses feel like a problem if you don't get the opener so I like knowing I'm not wasting them on movement impairing condis. Sustain feels like a general issue with acro, but I suppose SA has to have that niche to give it a point.

Good video tho, thanks for sharing :)

Archived