Please bring back signet -20% CD trait. Why nerf the innocent?

Rexts.8037

As a dps Chronomancer, I am disappointed by this patch, it is a nerf in disguise. Illusion + Duelling Chrono has no change, but illusion + Domination Chronomancer's damage actually be nerfed badly with the signet -20% CD is now gone. It is 4 Phantasms fencer loss, 2 Phant warden loss, 2 Phant disenchanter loss and 2 Phant defender loss with 5 clone loss from phantasms between CS optimal rotation, with that, a 10% damage increase can't compensate.

@Justine.6351 said:Yeah I didn't like the move either as I was running traited Signet of Midnight/Ether Domination/Dueling. The question is are support chrono going to run more than Signet of Inspiration with this trait?

Yes because it now is in the same trait line as inspiring distortion. So sharing Aegis for key raid fights is going to be a little easier.

@jportell.2197 said:

@Justine.6351 said:Yeah I didn't like the move either as I was running traited Signet of Midnight/Ether Domination/Dueling. The question is are support chrono going to run more than Signet of Inspiration with this trait?

Yes because it now is in the same trait line as inspiring distortion. So sharing Aegis for key raid fights is going to be a little easier.

Unlikely. You don't have the freedom on your bar to run more than Signet of Inspiration.

@Pyroatheist.9031 said:

Unlikely. You don't have the freedom on your bar to run more than Signet of Inspiration.

In raids I run signet of inspiration, ether and humility.

@ButcherofMalakir.4067 said:

Well, you're certainly not gonna use humility for the aegis share, though ether is a realistic option.

@Pyroatheist.9031 said:

Well, you're certainly not gonna use humility for the aegis share, though ether is a realistic option.

No but I am sometimes using it to distort green on Vale Guardian (during cc phase) (+ extra aegis uptime is nice when you actualy use moa for cc)

Archived