Center map, Jahai Bluff...

@Urud.4925 said:Isn't it to add some texture to that blurred appendix on the north? I thought that from the patch notes. Though I didn't check, I abandoned that map after 4 days.

If it is then it's a pointless subject as it gives us nothing more, however if it showed us a cave that was inaccessible before then that would be different. ;)

@Hybarf Tics.2048 said:

@Urud.4925 said:Isn't it to add some texture to that blurred appendix on the north? I thought that from the patch notes. Though I didn't check, I abandoned that map after 4 days.

If it is then it's a pointless subject as it gives us nothing more, however if it showed us a cave that was inaccessible before then that would be different. ;)

To me, it's a crucial subject, I found that blurred part in the middle of the map to be very annoying.

@Susy.7529 said:

To me, it's a crucial subject, I found that blurred part in the middle of the map to be very annoying.

Me too. Having blurred parts in the middle of a map always makes me think I've missed something. Even if there's nothing there and I can't get to it I'd rather have it 'uncovered' so I know it's not just that I forgot to go there.

I also added it as small flaw in my episode's feedback, as also others did. It's indeed a very minor issue, but I'm very pleased to see how ArenaNet replies so fast to the feedback.(now... there's a thread with almost 1k posts that could deserve some attention :D )

@Hybarf Tics.2048 said:

@"Urud.4925" said:Isn't it to add some texture to that blurred appendix on the north? I thought that from the patch notes. Though I didn't check, I abandoned that map after 4 days.

It was a bug that it remained hidden by the "fog of war" in the first place. There wasn't any previously inaccessible content to unlock; it was just a mistake that got fixed. (Adjust the blurred out map is probably among the easiest issues to adjust.)

Archived