Chrono's Alacrity

Kilrik.6320

From what I've seen mirage is currently the most ideal, but upon renewed interest in my mes, I still enjoy chrono more than mirage. That said, I am rusty as hell with the class and realized still somewhat ignorant concerning alacrity. I understand that alacrity affects weapon skills, utility skills and even the professional mechanic skills(f's); however, I was wondering if the great mes collective would know if alacrity affects the weapon skills recharge of the inactive swap weapon?

@Yannir.4132 said:I'll throw in another Alacrity related question here as it seems appropriate.Does Alacrity also affect your internal cooldowns?

Alacrity affects any cooldown that is actually linked to a real skill. If it's a trait that procs a skill, like the old signet of inspiration on casting a phantasm, it works. If it's a purely trait-based internal cooldown, like the aegis-share on distortion, it does not work.

@Pyroatheist.9031 said:

@Yannir.4132 said:I'll throw in another Alacrity related question here as it seems appropriate.Does Alacrity also affect your internal cooldowns?

Alacrity affects any cooldown that is actually linked to a real skill. If it's a trait that procs a skill, like the old signet of inspiration on casting a phantasm, it works. If it's a purely trait-based internal cooldown, like the aegis-share on distortion, it does not work.

How about the interval on a skill like Impossible Odds? Is that affected by Alacrity?

@Yannir.4132 said:

How about the interval on a skill like Impossible Odds? Is that affected by Alacrity?

No, only proper cooldowns.

• 2 weeks later...

@Pyroatheist.9031 said:

No, only proper

what about the cool down from swapping weapons?

@alchemist.6851 said:

No, only proper

what about the cool down from swapping weapons?

Certainly not.

Archived