Halloween Wishlist

Ayakaru.6583

These are my wishes for halloween, lets see how glorious anet is this year

• Thorn mocking Joko for actually dying
  • A backpack to go with the necrotic glider
  • Ankle shackles to go with the previous shackles
  • For Thorn to not be invisible during his first bout of Mad King Say
  • New achievement (preferably with some interactivity instead of doing the same X 250 times or so)
  • Nightfury to be seperate from the shoulder skin slot (aka, an infusion or aura-tonic)

Here's mine:

• The Last Laugh: A third halloween story in which we help the the Mad King to track Joko's soul or whatever may be left of him, and trap it in his Mad Realm. Forever.
  • The Halloween stories becoming replayable once a year in a new section for repayable festival stories in the Story Journal.
  • WvW NPCs get halloween disguises, based on the 3 new halloween factions: Mad King's candy and toy army (green), Blood Prince's rebels and skeletons (red), and Joko's legion of ghosts and awakened (blue).
  • A recipe to craft an everlasting ghostly effect toy out of omnomberry ghosts.
  • Recipes to craft everlasting versions of all halloween tonics that do not have one.
    • Spooky Ghost Tonic
    • Spooky Skeleton Tonic
    • Spooky Zombie Tonic
    • Candy Corn Tonic
    • Mummy Tonic
    • Plastic Spider Tonic
    • Halloween Tonic
    • Concentrating Halloween Tonic
  • A Pumpkin balloon.
  • A Mad King's Pumpkin Head balloon.
  • A plastic spider kite.
  • The Mad King's Royal throne chair.
  • A glider version of the Hovering Mad Mirror.
  • A theremin musical instrument to play spooky tunes.
  • Usable Spooky Dining Chair, Ghostly Dining Chair and Haunted Armchair both as decorations and novelties.
  • Make the Mad Moon guild decoration usable, and when used it'll change the sky in guild halls to the same as LA, with the Mad Moon on the sky.

@Jarl Petter Hinrik.1409 said:

@Jarl Petter Hinrik.1409 said:A Halloween outfit as a reward!

Yes. I got it last year. I'd like a new one this year! XD

I wouldn't say no to that, but more likely is a new one in the store. Oh, and it would be nice if Gargoyle weapons would be added as uncommon drops from the black lion chest.

here's what i want:

• Trick o' Treat Lantern (Torch)
  • Vampire Bat Glider (that picks up the flailing player by the shoulders in its giant claws)
  • Green Recolored 'Touch of Madness' Torch skin for my necro
  • Meat Cleaver (Axe)
  • Spiderweb (shield)
  • Stake Shooting Crossbow (Rifle/shortbow)
  • Scarecrow Staff
  • Trick or Treat Candy Bag Focus
  • Witches Hat with HAIR
  • Rideable Nevermore Broom ---> https://imgur.com/a/hs4VeFp

@"Fade.5904" said:here's what i want:

• Trick o' Treat Lantern (Torch)
  • Vampire Bat Glider (that picks up the flailing player by the shoulders in its giant claws)
  • Green Recolored 'Touch of Madness' Torch skin for my necro
  • Meat Cleaver (Axe)
  • Spiderweb (shield)
  • Stake Shooting Crossbow (Rifle/shortbow)
  • Scarecrow Staff
  • Trick or Treat Candy Bag Focus
  • Witches Hat with HAIR
  • Rideable Nevermore Broom ---> https://imgur.com/a/hs4VeFp

Wow those are some great ideas

Home instance node:Scarecrow:Gather daily 1 trick or treat bag. Open to find out, it may be a trick, rather than a treat bag.65% of the time it’ll function like a normal ToT bag, 25% of the time like a trick (lesser reward and a forced 3s transformation), and 10% of the time it’ll function like a pile of 3 ToT bags.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:These are my wishes for halloween, lets see how glorious anet is this year

• Thorn mocking Joko for actually dying
  • A backpack to go with the necrotic glider
  • Ankle shackles to go with the previous shackles
  • For Thorn to not be invisible during his first bout of Mad King Say
  • New achievement (preferably with some interactivity instead of doing the same X 250 times or so)

:+1:

• Nightfury to be seperate from the shoulder skin slot (aka, an infusion or aura-tonic)

Gods, no! :-1: Having to get an infusion for every character on whom I use it would be a nightmare.

@Fade.5904 said:

Now, that would be a cool thing, but it should be limited to owners of the actual legendary weapon (like the musical instruments for the focus and warhorn).

@Fade.5904 said:The VERY best Halloween thing i can think of is replacing Lions Arch with the Old Lions arch just for the festival, but make it a ghost town... literally.All the fallen NPCs from Scarletts attack would now be ghosts or Zombies.

Love it! <3

@Ashantara.8731 said:

Gods, no! :-1: Having to get an infusion for every character on whom I use it would be a nightmare.

They dont have to, and probably wouldn’t anyway, remove the skin from the wardrobe. So you could still use the version that hides your shoulders.Besides, what would be so bad about getting an infusion for all your characters? If you unlocked the skin the infusion would probably be free, ror very cheap

Archived