Just found a nice space balls reference that made my day — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Just found a nice space balls reference that made my day

steveraptor.9603steveraptor.9603 Member ✭✭
edited October 4, 2018 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Didn't expect that in GW2, was pleasantly surprised.

Comments

• Yeah, I had a good laugh first time I ran into it, and always sniggers when I see it :P I guess my humor isn't terribly sophisticated :D

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

I also see that your Schwartz is as big as mine

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• @Randulf.7614 said:
    I also see that your Schwartz is as big as mine

Haha, I didn't notice my norn had the perfect pose for that!

• Trinnitty.8256Trinnitty.8256 Member ✭✭✭

Forget light speed go straight to Ludicrous speed!

• Ooh...They went plaid.

• Endless Soul.5178Endless Soul.5178 Member ✭✭✭✭

There's only one man dare give me the raspberry.

Asura characters: Zerina | Myndee | Bekka | Akee | Feyyt | Nuumy | Tylee | Rissa | Jaxxi | Sixx | Claara | Conii | Jymm | Synn

Your skin will wrinkle and your youth will fade but your soul is endless

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

Think I can even see Barf and Yoghurt in the arch to the right..

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• @Endless Soul.5178 said:
    There's only one man dare give me the raspberry.

LonnneeStarrrrrrr!!

• Tsakhi.8124Tsakhi.8124 Member ✭✭✭

I need this in my life so much, now. XD Now I'm gonna watch Space Balls again.

So now we march, march to your homes.

Our feet not making a sound: You can never hear a ghost when it roams...

I eat your Cheetos Paws and steal your sodas, 'cause that's how I roll. (sorry, i'll buy you more.)

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

GW2 is full of pop culture references, including several movies (like Ghostbusters) or classic computer games (like Monkey Island). It always gives me the giggles when I stumble across one. :)

• What's the matter Colonel Sanders? Chicken?!

• phokus.8934phokus.8934 Member ✭✭✭✭

I bet she gives great helmet.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.