Holosmith Roaming [Build in description]

Akiozaan.1983

Thank you for taking the time to make a video, but please, no more Holosmith roaming montages, its the same thing over and over regardless who posts them. Nothing new, the plays are never different, and they're not even plays, it's the same PF -> CB -> HS over, and over, and over, and over, and over. It's never entertaining to watch montages of over-tuned builds, which is why you don't see any more videos of Deadeye montages or Condi Mirage montages.

If your aim is to entertain, I recommend posting videos of montages/gameplay from builds/professions that don't carry the player, like Reaper, Herald, Renegade, Scrapper, Berserker, etc...

@Turk.5460 said:Thank you for taking the time to make a video, but please, no more Holosmith roaming montages, its the same thing over and over regardless who posts them. Nothing new, the plays are never different, and they're not even plays, it's the same PF -> CB -> HS over, and over, and over, and over, and over. It's never entertaining to watch montages of over-tuned builds, which is why you don't see any more videos of Deadeye montages or Condi Mirage montages.

If your aim is to entertain, I recommend posting videos of montages/gameplay from builds/professions that don't carry the player, like Reaper, Herald, Renegade, Scrapper, Berserker, etc...

I take it you've bit the dust a few too many times at the hands of a Holosmith, heh bud?

@Odokuro.5049 said:

@Turk.5460 said:Thank you for taking the time to make a video, but please, no more Holosmith roaming montages, its the same thing over and over regardless who posts them. Nothing new, the plays are never different, and they're not even plays, it's the same PF -> CB -> HS over, and over, and over, and over, and over. It's never entertaining to watch montages of over-tuned builds, which is why you don't see any more videos of Deadeye montages or Condi Mirage montages.

I take it you've bit the dust a few too many times at the hands of a Holosmith, heh bud?

Oh, no, quite the opposite. I generally don't lose to them on my DA/Trick/DE Rifle Deadeye thanks to Death's Retreat and frequent daze/boonrip on Mark. :)

It's widely agreed upon that Holosmith is quite overtuned in WvW roaming, and videos that showcase such builds aren't entertaining to me. There is barely any diversity in the Holo builds that are showcased, and no diversity in the actual gameplay. Rotation based combat is boring to me. I understand that negative feedback isn't always appreciated, but since the OP posted the video publicly I assume they are expecting all forms feedback.

Archived