Another rev bug

Eugchriss.2046

I think, rev got a new bug on unrelenting assault. Check out the vidThe animation keeps playing, the evade is still there, but the damages aren't. We can see that with the reaper shroud which doesn't go down or with the enchanted dagger I have which didn't get used.I've talked with another rev and he says it happens to him sometimes too.Did any rev else face that issue?

@"Eugchriss.2046" said:I think, rev got a new bug on unrelenting assault. Check out the vidThe animation keeps playing, the evade is still there, but the damages aren't. We can see that with the reaper shroud which doesn't go down or with the enchanted dagger I have which didn't get used.I've talked with another rev and he says it happens to him sometimes too.Did any rev else face that issue?

This has been a problem for over a year now. I mentioned this on a post anet deleted and banned me for. Be careful.

Rev was fun for a while, now it's just a bug fest and borderline unplayable anywhere. Don't expect things to get fixed on rev anytime soon. Seems like they take their dear sweet time when it comes to rev bugs. We all know if this was a mesmer or thief bug it would be hotfixed in an hour.

@"Rufo.3716" said:Rev was fun for a while, now it's just a bug fest and borderline unplayable anywhere. Don't expect things to get fixed on rev anytime soon. Seems like they take their dear sweet time when it comes to rev bugs. We all know if this was a mesmer or thief bug it would be hotfixed in an hour.

No that was Ranger "We heal as one" with Quickness lmao... They were quick to nerf that one then release traits on classes that had the same effect, cuz logic.

@"sephiroth.4217" said:

No that was Ranger "We heal as one" with Quickness lmao... They were quick to nerf that one then release traits on classes that had the same effect, cuz logic.

This.

From all the MMORPGs out there, GW2 has the best PvP with the most incompetent balance team.

Archived