[VIDEO] The Batcharr: Halloween Parody of a Parody

reapex.8546

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:I love this! I suspect the music is copyright, so I can't show it on CSL, but dang, this is great!!!

I just checked, Youtube music algorithm is really good at detecting copyright music. It wasn't flag / we weren't warned about the video. Normally a copy right strike happens within 48 hours. Also, its a parody based off of another parody. The original parody, hasn't been marked by a copyright, yet. But I understand your concern :D.

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:I love this! I suspect the music is copyright, so I can't show it on CSL, but dang, this is great!!!

Okay, I talked to Gaile and I was informed that Youtube's algorithm not censoring the music isn't enough. But it would okay, if we used Guild Wars 2 music.So, I changed the music to use the song: Tyria Reborn from the Guild Wars 2 soundtrack. If more modifications are needed, please let me know :D.

Note:The beginning part of the video first 13 seconds is mostly made up of a variety of sound effects to build the mood and was left in. I can remove them as well, if needed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ArenaNet Staff

@reapex.8546 said:

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Thanks for going above and beyond to change out the music. I really enjoy this video! <3

You're welcome, I hope it's okay now :D. Thank you for the reply. I'll make sure to use more of ArenaNet's Guild Wars Series music for several future videos.

As you could see on CSL, we loooooved your video. It was fun, it was entertaining, and it was bloomin' clever. Thank you for creating that!

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Thanks for going above and beyond to change out the music. I really enjoy this video! <3

You're welcome, I hope it's okay now :D. Thank you for the reply. I'll make sure to use more of ArenaNet's Guild Wars Series music for several future videos.

As you could see on CSL, we loooooved your video. It was fun, it was entertaining, and it was bloomin' clever. Thank you for creating that!

You're welcome, I saw it on CSI :D. Ty Gaile for including it, we added the clip featuring you and Jason to our Youtube Channel. Thanks again :)In case, anyone was interested:

Archived