Fractal Theorycrafting.

So did any1 came up with any succesfull fractal composition? Iv read about 2 chrono team(1 of them chaos inspi to heal ang give multiple boons, 2nd off Just to use soi), but didnt see that in action.Can Any1 share some ideas?The Main goal is to provide perma might fury ala and quickness. And stab if possible

Chrono can still keep perma uptime in perfect conditions. Drop WOR and take mimic.wep swap, tides of time -> continum split during cast -> signet, well, mimic, -> CS ends -> tides of time, signet, well, wep swap, mimic, signet, signet.It needs people to stand in the wells and in tides of times path. You can still take chaos. Stability is the only boon affected with less uptime.

Otherwise, you can take chrono with WOR, quickbrand, soulbeast,war, 1pds. soulbreast can bring spirit, and firebrand coveres quickness so chrono only needs to focus on alacrity which is alot easier. Stability shouldnt be an issue here.

A third possible comp is hybrid firebrand (covering quickness,might,fury), hybrid renegade (covering alacrity), soulbeast, war, pdps. This team comp has alot higher dps but loses chronos utility like cc from moa, and pulls from focus so its harder to pug with.

Chaos chrono was broken in fractals, because it could upkeep most of its boons permanently, now with the new changes, you can share more boons(talking about mimic rota) for the first 25-30 seconds of the fight but after it they will drop, and you cant get them back because you have no SoI left, so i tested this in low fractals T2-T3 and keeping up any kind of boons and resetting rotation is impossible there, i mean for example chaos fractal, first boss, its a phased boss so ideally you can reset your cSplit at the second split, but NO, we managed to not even phase the boss till my split came up and they were just dry on the boons, because mimic+soi so i keep one, is a bad problem again, cSplit well yeah hell no, so the last 10% of the first phase was without boons or anything, second phase comes, boons at the begginning soi and such, again, we cant make into splitting in but my csplit has full cd and i dont want to use anything because that would be bad when the split startsAnd this goes on every boss, basically ANet was like: Haha you have a good chrono but just started fractals and dont really know your rota??? LOLOLOL you dont deserve boons"But these kind of things happened in T4 too, but if i would tell this story saying it happened in T4 people would not believe itSometimes, i did that random people in lfg doing daiylies and wanted to try 100 normal mode, i said sure why not, but NOW? HOW? Normally i would take feedback to negate some ball damage but i need the well, so they dont get completely since i cant share with phantasms, so this chrono is really good for people who know what to do, my suggestion would be delete fractal scales T1-T2 or even T3 too so only decent people will run there, because i cant imagine why if i join a T4 group even usually i have a chrono who cS+Soi, again outside of cS and done hes doing nothing for the rest of the time, just look at us and laughing, and people dont really wanna use mimic, for some reason

Archived