Can someone Link a couple DPS Meta-PvP Builds

EnderzShadow.2506

I usually play Soulbeast or Druid. I've recently given the metabattle Firebrand build a go with great success, especially in those times our team doesn't have a guard.It's a beast in group play. Firebrand has me turned on to guard and I would like to try some other tried and true builds. There are times when I'd like to play Guard/Firebrand when we've already got a healing FB. And the only thing I see in meta on metabattle other than the heal FB is a hammer guard, which I don't want to play.

Can someone Link a couple Solid Dps Guard Builds?

Thanks Ahead of time

@EnderzShadow.2506 said:Thanks, Ill give it a go.Its definitely taking me some time to wrap my head around the playstyle of Guard.

I am too used to being able to get away from bad situations on Ranger.

You can try a valkyrie power firebrand using radiance traitline for crit chance under retaliation, but i think its a suboptimal version of core hammer guard.

Or you could try a meme condi burn firebrand build with axe. Definitely it will work in unranked or low leagues.

Now guardian is meta only as a support firebrand bunker, the only semi viable dps build is core, dragonhunter is ok-ish, but more you go higher in rank more it becomes worse.

If you become really good at support and bunker, you can carry lot of games even in soloq.

If you have a friend to play with duoq you will rank up so fast using firebrand.

@losingcontrol.1084 said:

@EnderzShadow.2506 said:Thanks, Ill give it a go.Its definitely taking me some time to wrap my head around the playstyle of Guard.

You can try a valkyrie power firebrand using radiance traitline for crit chance under retaliation, but i think its a suboptimal version of core hammer guard.

Or you could try a meme condi burn firebrand build with axe. Definitely it will work in unranked or low leagues.

Now guardian is meta only as a support firebrand bunker, the only semi viable dps build is core, dragonhunter is ok-ish, but more you go higher in rank more it becomes worse.

If you become really good at support and bunker, you can carry lot of games even in soloq.

If you have a friend to play with duoq you will rank up so fast using firebrand.

Yeah Id definitely like to get better with the FB. When and where to use all the tomes, thats something Im not 100 percent on.

Probably should duoq, I end up soloing mostly and sometimes teams cant be carried if their being blown up too fast.

@EnderzShadow.2506 said:

Yeah Id definitely like to get better with the FB. When and where to use all the tomes, thats something Im not 100 percent on.

Probably should duoq, I end up soloing mostly and sometimes teams cant be carried if their being blown up too fast.

About the tome usage depends from the situation, tomeF3 is used for damage mitigation, if there is a mid fight with holo spellbreaker, soulbeast, it's better use tomeF3 to give stab, toughness etc. to teammates than tomeF2 which is to deal with condis and healing.Usually tomeF1 won't be your first priority, it has a good aoe CC and a good aoe damage skill, but that's a "win more" move to help out winning a already won fight.Try not to spam random the tomes, if there isn't projectile pressure don't put down the reflect dome, you waste a tome page for nothing.I think in lower leagues you can get away by spamming heals and tomes prerty good, but at higher levels a good firebrand use each page properly and when it's needed.

Archived