Southsun Cove and Swimwear

Dear ANet,

Now that we have the chairs for relaxation, please allow us to relax in the water in Southsun Cove in our own choice of swimsuit instead of that dull yellow undies which I have been wearing them for 6 years :astonished: ?

Please put up some swimsuit skins in the gemstore, just like the chairs, be it bikinis or one piece, if not, let us have special dyes for our undies only, like colourful ones or poka dots, stripes, laces, etc.

You could make them usable only in Southsun Cove if you fear guys with female toons in bikinis running all over towns... Thank you <3

I don't think there's any need to restrict it to Southsun only. It's already possible to run around town in your underwear, just by taking your armour off (or even out of town, but above level 20 or so combat is much harder without armour). Plus there's armour options which are barely more than underwear.

I'd like to see some swimsuit options, but I'm not sure what would be the best way to do it. If they make it an outfit then everyone's stuck with the same one still. They could do it like the wedding and chef's outfits where it changes based on your race so there's a bit more variety but that's still only 1 per character. But making lots of them may lead to complaints that they're prioritising it over other things, or people getting annoyed that they bought 1 and then another one they prefer came out later.

They've listened to players, and added a little cabin during Festival of Four Winds at labyrinthine cliffs where you can by interacting, turn yourself into swim-suits but it's just the same as when you pick diving goggles. Would really like to have swimsuit/ more water based outfits. If you really ask me how it should work, imo we must have 3 outfits slots, one for combat, one for town clothes and one for swimsuit. Can also be Armor sets saving templates.

But more than armors and swimsuits, we need more resting places, where everyone just seem to relax, have some in mind: Zelechor hot springs in Wayfarher foothills, Diessa Plateau butcher's block, Kyesjard fest in Timberline Falls. Also I'm all for deckchairs.

@hugo.4705 said:But more than armors and swimsuits, we need more resting places, where everyone just seem to relax, have some in mind: Zelechor hot springs in Wayfarher foothills, Diessa Plateau butcher's block, Kyesjard fest in Timberline Falls. Also I'm all for deckchairs.

Yes more places for resting and chatting with friends. Maybe some mob-free lakes with hidden underwater caves for diving and exploration would be sweet <3

Archived