Character customization option request: no iris

BlueJin.4127

Can we get a customization option to completely hide a character’s iris so I can only see the sclera? A Charr warrior with blood red eyes with no iris looks amazing. Kind of like that Flame Legion Charr you see in personal story (though his eyes are fiery, which would also be cool to have). A Necromancer with glowy green eyes with no iris also looks very awesome, but I can’t get the right look since even with the Iris Size completely to the left, there's still a vertical line that makes it look like a snake's eye. I think Asura look very cute with large eyes that have no iris, but the only way to pull this off, is to use dark colors that make it hard to see the iris. It can’t be done if I want bright glowy sclera colors.

And hopefully, this can be added to the character creation screen. It sucks having to buy a makeover kit just to change eyes.

EDIT: Hey, yo! In the Face Details tab, there's an Iris Size slider that you can adjust to change the size of the character's iris size. Even when you slide it all the way to the left, you still see a black iris dot, or a vertical line that looks like a snake's eye. What I mean is, I would like this black dot/vertical line to completely disappear when the Iris Size slider is completely to the left, so that when I set the Eye Color to white, for example, all I see is the white sclera.

I think there's a confusion of terms here - no iris would mean just a white eye (sclera) with a black pupil in it.Do you mean removing the pupil, so there's just the color of the iris?

For glowing eyes, there's a couple of headgear options

• Glint's Gaze Mask
  • Glowing Green Mask
  • Glowing Crimson MaskAll from gem storeAnd
  • Bloodstone VisageFrom the Bloodstone Harvest achievement.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:I think there's a confusion of terms here - no iris would mean just a white eye (sclera) with a black pupil in it.Do you mean removing the pupil, so there's just the color of the iris?

For glowing eyes, there's a couple of headgear options

• Glint's Gaze Mask
  • Glowing Green Mask
  • Glowing Crimson MaskAll from gem storeAnd
  • Bloodstone VisageFrom the Bloodstone Harvest achievement.

Also, for free, one of the Necro starting masks/face paints turns the eyes white and applies a blue-ish tint to the face.

Archived