Adding a new report Option

Hello !

I feel kinda bad today. This is the first time I feel that bad by playing a video game ... It's like arena net is letting the game deteriorate in term of community.

I'm making a new post to ask you to add a new report option. These days, it looks like the animosity in spvp has grown so much and that the "verbal abuse" report is way too gentle. Could you add a "harassment" or " sue for deffamation" option ? Thanks it would be great. Unless you tell me that you watching at all the verbal abuse reports . *

What are the procedure when someone is harrassing ? What are the punishments ? I mean it 's something that is legaly punished.

Thanks for the time you took reading that post.

There's no meaningful difference between reporting someone for harassment or verbal abuse; the same group would review all such reports, regardless of the choice you made. If you feel that the GM reviewing the report won't understand the severity of the situation, file a support ticket.

That's the sort of thing that can't be captured by a drop-down option alone; it needs additional explanation to provide context.

Archived