What sPvP Stat Combinations would you like to see outside sPvP? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

What sPvP Stat Combinations would you like to see outside sPvP?

There are a bunch of different sPvP stat combos available only in sPvP that would make for really interesting buildcraft elsewhere. Which stats would be most interesting to you? Format: (Major/Major, Minor/Minor). I had to drop Destroyer (Power/Precision, Ferocity/Condition Damage - close to Grieving) and Avatar (Power/Precision, Vitality/Healing - close to Mending) to get the list to the max of 10.

What sPvP Stat Combinations would you like to see outside sPvP? 36 votes

Deadshot (Precision/Condition Damage, Vitlity/Expertise)
5% 2 votes
Demolisher (Power/Precision, Toughness/Ferocity)
13% 5 votes
Diviner (Power/Concentration, Precision/Ferocity)
19% 7 votes
Mender (Power/Healing Power, Precision/Vitality)
2% 1 vote
Paladin (Power/Precision, Vitality/Toughness)
5% 2 votes
Sage (Power/Condition Damage, Vitality/Healing Power)
11% 4 votes
Seeker (Power/Precision, Ferocity/Concentration)
11% 4 votes
Swashbuckler (Power/Precision, Vitality/Condition Damage)
0% 0 votes
Wizard (Power/Condition Damage, Precision/Vitality)
0% 0 votes
All of the current stat combinations (Variety is the spice of life)
30% 11 votes

Comments

• Tails.9372Tails.9372 Member ✭✭✭✭

I want to see demolisher and seeker but also I wouldn't be against the last option.

• Honestly I just wish I could buy exotic marauders.

• otto.5684otto.5684 Member ✭✭✭✭

With the exception of diviner, the other stats can be obtained by other means. It is impossible to get concentration without toughness or hit points. Diviner solves this problem.

• Hesacon.8735Hesacon.8735 Member ✭✭✭

@otto.5684 said:
    With the exception of diviner, the other stats can be obtained by other means. It is impossible to get concentration without toughness or hit points. Diviner solves this problem.

It's impossible to get the distribution of stats for most of these sets. You can get similar, but for a lot of builds that doesn't really cut it.

@DragonSlayer.1087 said:
    Honestly I just wish I could buy exotic marauders.

It can be crafted, and is also available in glorious or triumphant armor boxes in spvp/wvw.

• Gehenna.3625Gehenna.3625 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Hesacon.8735 said:

@DragonSlayer.1087 said:

It can be crafted, and is also available in glorious or triumphant armor boxes in spvp/wvw.

Yeah but you have to craft it yourself as it's account bound and I suspect that's what he's trying to circumvent.

"In my experience, if you can't say what you mean, you can never mean what you say. The details are everything." ~ Minister Durano

@Gehenna.3625 said:

@Hesacon.8735 said:

@DragonSlayer.1087 said:

Yeah but you have to craft it yourself as it's account bound and I suspect that's what he's trying to circumvent.

Maybe, but the same is true for all non core stat combinations.

• Gehenna.3625Gehenna.3625 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Hesacon.8735 said:

@Gehenna.3625 said:

@Hesacon.8735 said:

@DragonSlayer.1087 said:

Maybe, but the same is true for all non core stat combinations.

Sure, but that doesn't change anything for him with regards to marauder's gear.

"In my experience, if you can't say what you mean, you can never mean what you say. The details are everything." ~ Minister Durano

• Etterwyn.5263Etterwyn.5263 Member ✭✭✭

ALL of them!

• Rauderi.8706Rauderi.8706 Member ✭✭✭✭

Not quite answering the question/poll, but I'd like to see a few multi-stat options similar to Celestial:

All-around effect: Power, Condi, Precision, Ferocity, Expertise, Concentration
    Celestial + Expertise/Concentration

And maybe some heal/support x offense sets:
    Healing, Power, Precision, Ferocity, Concentration
    Healing, Condition, Precision, Expertise, Concentration

Many alts! Handle it!

"A condescending answer might as well not be an answer at all."
    -Eloc Freidon.5692

• Pifil.5193Pifil.5193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@otto.5684 said:

Well there's Seraph and Harrier (but they both give you healing power which is probably worse than just getting vitality for most areas of the game).

• IndigoSundown.5419IndigoSundown.5419 Member ✭✭✭✭

I could see some use for several of these combos in WvW. PvE? Just what the game needs, more stat combinations so that people can complain about them being irrelevant in all of PvE.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. -- Santayana

• Diviner and seeker would make more support builds usable in PvE. I do want a set with healing main and concentration for healing builds.

PvP? What's that? Never heard of it.

@IndigoSundown.5419 said:
    I could see some use for several of these combos in WvW. PvE? Just what the game needs, more stat combinations so that people can complain about them being irrelevant in all of PvE.

So what if they don't get used in raids, the amount of wvw play each of these could get would be more than zero. Many wvw players do some pve and can't be bothered getting pve gear, so the same gear would get used in LW episodes, meta, and other content.

• Clownmug.8357Clownmug.8357 Member ✭✭✭

Rune of the Lynx would be nice to have as well.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.