[Bug] My Charr Char's are broken

I have two Charr characters, one Thief, one guardian. today i log in as normal feeling like doing some map completion on my thief, i get to Log-in screen Character is invisible, didnt have a second thought as im usually not in the character select screen long enough for them to load entirely, Load into Airship [Gendaraan Fields] and all i can see is my backpack and Weapon, gave it a moment to load but it never did, tried to force another loading screen (home instance) and same again, only backpack and weapon, i move (move on the minimap) but the camera seems rooted along with the backpack/weapon, but my minipet and snow leopard cub go running off. Maybe the game needs a restart, back into loading screen i wait this time, all other races / characters load except my two Charr, both invisible completly.

Sadness no map completion for me

-Date/time : 10/07/18 (weird to write like that format) 16:45-Location : UK - EU , Gendaraan fields, Jahai Bluffs, Heroes Canton-Character Name - Who Want Thief

• Group? - Solo

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:You can try a -repair to the client; instructions found in the Knowledge Base accessed via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Search - Repair'.

• Already tried, recently i seem to be getting a fair amount of Memory exceptions with GW2 only, and repair client every time, past few days have been fine no errors, its just today this happened

Archived