Boonshare chrono

GWMO.4785

Looks alright imo. Tried mimic as well. However with that i have a greater "boonburst" followed by a bigger gap. So i find this more comfortable. Idea is basically to put CS in the rotation to double proc the SoI. Not perfect. But fair enough. Definitely can improve the rotation here and there. But this shows the idea. Build is Dom/Illusion. In fractals you can swap weapons and amulet out for Berserker. Cause the fractal omni potion gives additional 15% boon duration

@Ozoug.4158 said:Hey man. After coming back to the game I boosted a mesmer for something new. I wanted to make a minstrel buffshare support chrono. I see that you're using commander, but do you think minstrel like I described above still have a roll?

Thank you very much!

I suppose you mean leading a squad as an minstrel boonshare chono? In pve, not a problem. anyone can do that regardless of the class or build. In wvw however.... even tho minstrel boonshare is capable of pushing with the frontline. i wouldnt do it. Solely duo to the reason of stability/stunbreak application. You have access to these, but they come in short duration/amounts. Guardian is just better at pushing as first man upfront.

@Ozoug.4158 said:Ok thank you. Do you think guild zergs will still want a few minstrel mesmers? Sorry tfor being off topic but you're a lot more knowledge than I am :p

Are you talking WvW? Then absolutely, yes. In fact that's the only type of mesmer anyone would ever want to see in a WvW group for the most part. Boonshare chrono is very strong, and you'll usually see 2-3 per 20-30 person group.

@Pyroatheist.9031 said:

@Ozoug.4158 said:Ok thank you. Do you think guild zergs will still want a few minstrel mesmers? Sorry tfor being off topic but you're a lot more knowledge than I am :p

Are you talking WvW? Then absolutely, yes. In fact that's the only type of mesmer anyone would ever want to see in a WvW group for the most part. Boonshare chrono is very strong, and you'll usually see 2-3 per 20-30 person group.

Exactly. However in addition, i'd like to say that positioning yourself is the key while playing this build. You're goal is to spread the boons as much as possible. In WvW i would recommend using Mimic -> SoI combo, cause you're moving all the time, So the wells wont do much for you there. If you're careful enough you could do a triple proc using CS as well. But given how quickly the battleground can change. I find that rather dangerous. Sometimes even suicidal. Try to avoid boon strip/corruption.

@GWMO.4785 said:

Exactly. However in addition, i'd like to say that positioning yourself is the key while playing this build. You're goal is to spread the boons as much as possible. In WvW i would recommend using Mimic -> SoI combo, cause you're moving all the time, So the wells wont do much for you there. If you're careful enough you could do a triple proc using CS as well. But given how quickly the battleground can change. I find that rather dangerous. Sometimes even suicidal. Try to avoid boon strip/corruption.

Yeah, you don't use utility wells. You also don't use mimic, it's simply not worth it. Stability mantra, veil, and signet of inspiration are the go-to utilities. CS is saved for either gravity well or veil, but if you use it for gravity well you should also squeeze in SoI and anything else you can fit into it.

Honestly, minstrel Chrono is one of the safest and tankiest classes in the game, including in a WvW frontline. You just need to be careful with CS so that you don't get split too far from your group, because you have very limited mobility options.

Archived