Very strange loot. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Very strange loot.

I got strange loot today from Branded Geodermite
This loot is Goren's Eel-Tooth Charm
Is it ok or bug?

Comments

• phs.6089phs.6089 Member ✭✭✭✭

:# Are you sure? Where it dropped? Mb it's something they added to boost PoF rewards?

"There is always a lighthouse, there's always a man, there's always a city."

• @phs.6089 said:
    :# Are you sure? Where it dropped? Mb it's something they added to boost PoF rewards?

100% sure.
    The bag looted from the champion in Jahai Bluffs and inside this amulet.
    I know 2 ways to get this amulet:

• PoF: Act 2 (18 achievement - I did 16)
    • Sold for Pulsing Brandsparks, Laurels and Trade Contracts.

But this amulet is a drop (in my case).

Very strange.

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

That doesn't seem too surprising. Champ bags are supposed to be able to drop ascended. Maybe this is the reason for the ridiculous prices of the trinkets in PoF vendors because the "intended" way is from drops.

• zerorogue.9410zerorogue.9410 Member ✭✭✭

The two items are from the same expansion so it is possible that it is on the drop table with a very low chance. What's listed on the wiki is not always 100% accurate its generated by observation by players. Something with a very rare drop rate could be in there and was not observed.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.