Buy Heart of Thorns and Path of Fire?

Hi all,I haven't played GW2 for a while now and want to get back into it. I have the original game (no expansions) and was going to upgrade but I see the store is only selling Path of Fire. If I buy Path of Fire does this also include all of the content from Heart of Thorns or do I need to buy that as well?I assume I do, just a little confused the ArenaNet store is only selling Path of Fire if I need to get both.Cheers.

well when I click to buy in game i see path of fire for 29,99 and hot for 29:99 or both for 48 euro so no you dont get both but you can buy a combo.I think if you click further on the homepage it will ask you if you want to add on heart of thorns before you go to pay for it mate.

@"elfhammer.9264" said:Hi all,I haven't played GW2 for a while now and want to get back into it. I have the original game (no expansions) and was going to upgrade but I see the store is only selling Path of Fire. If I buy Path of Fire does this also include all of the content from Heart of Thorns or do I need to buy that as well?I assume I do, just a little confused the ArenaNet store is only selling Path of Fire if I need to get both.Cheers.

You should also buy Season 2 and Season 3 story packs and play the game in chronological order if you care for the story.My Story -> Season 1 -> Season 2 -> Heart of Thorns -> Season 3 -> Path of Fire -> Season 4 -> Season 5 (NA) -> TBA

Season 1 is not playable but I made a 3 hour and 20min Movie of the entire story from start to finish which has awesome narrators, all cut scenes and in game dialogues.Here is the link to my GW2 Season 1 Movie:

=

Archived