Process lock on sleep

I've been getting a weird bug that never used to happen where the process is locked running in the background after a freeze/crash. The main crash comes from the laptop sleeping itself, which normally can just be force quit when you awake the laptop and then reopened. However, when force quit the game closes but when trying to open up again it gives old original launcher saying that the memory address cannot be accessed i realized the process is still running. I cant force quit it from here and using cmd taskkill says There is no running instance of this task even though it shows up in the tasklist.... Requires relog/reboot.

Edit: Picture

O5M9XJD.png?1

• 2 years later...

Heya,

I don't know what to do anymore...Anet Staff is throwing me into a wild goose chase for this issue, wanting me to download this and that...I have the EXACT same issue like here... Probably numerous other players are having this issue. The process does not allow to be killed from the task manager, the only thing that works is a hard shutdown...I'm getting concerned from doing it too much.