Buying gems for new account?

hey all, i made new gw2 account, and upgraded to both expansion, when i try buy gems from gemstore, i dont see anything, it neither give me any message that i am not allowed nor does it give any error, i put my credit detail, accept amount i want t to buy, and click submit but nothing happens, no email to confirm orders no error and ofcourse no gems, anyone can enlighten me whats going on?

@"Oogo.4083" said:hey all, i made new gw2 account, and upgraded to both expansion, when i try buy gems from gemstore, i dont see anything, it neither give me any message that i am not allowed nor does it give any error, i put my credit detail, accept amount i want t to buy, and click submit but nothing happens, no email to confirm orders no error and ofcourse no gems, anyone can enlighten me whats going on?

I had this. Watch very carefully and you'll see a brief flash of a red "there was an error" error message. Customer service can sort this (and the "I can't give you money" aspect may, if one interprets it cynically(1), imply faster treatment of the ticket). Put the ticket in either in-game or on the web site, as a billing problem.

(1) I absolutely deny any link between this interpretation and my display name.

Archived