What are the most exclusive titles in game?

sostronk.8167

As the Discussion Title states. I would like to know which ones are the most exclusive. Thus far the most exclusive one I can find is Ultimate Dominator from WvW, which only around 0.2% of players have going by gw2efficiency. What other ones are mostly untouchable by the bulk of the community?

well you already stated gw2efficiency as a source to get a rough idea about how "exclusive" a title is.why do you need us to tell you what are the rarest titles according to gw2efficiency? :smiley:

but keep in mind that gw2efficiency only collects data about linked accounts. since this site is only used by a minority of more or less "hardcore" players, most casuals aren't even in their database. however i'm pretty sure most casuals don't have titles like "Ultimate Dominator" or "I'm rich, you know" either ^^

and to answer your question:probably "Exalted Achiever" (35k AP) - 186 on NA + 509 on EU = 695

It depends partially on what you mean by exclusive.

If you just want the least commonly obtained titled then the GW2 Efficiency list has answered your question. But if you're hoping to impress people with it you might want to filter out ones which are easy to get but take a lot of time or are boring. For example Ultimate Dominator "only" requires you to kill 250,000 players. That takes a very long time but it's not difficult to do and the most efficient way to do it would be to join a bag farming zerg - where two large groups of players meet at a mutually convenient location and run around in circles killing each other over and over to farm WvW rewards. So if people recognise it all it's saying about you is that you spent a lot of time in WvW.

Then of course there's all the titles which are unavailable like ones from WvW seasons, previous PvP leagues, Season 1 and so on. But again a lot of those weren't difficult to get, the only real restriction was that you had to be playing at the time they were available.

Go here: https://gw2efficiency.com/account/unlock-statistics?filter.key=titlesClick on "Unlocked by playerbase" to sort them properly.

The top 10 most rare titles:Champion Brawler: 0.004% PVP Titles mostly at the topGod of PvP: 0.007%Legendary Demigod: 0.011%Immortal Legend: 0.016%Best of the Best: 0.022%Unyielding Legend: 0.045%Kegmaster: 0.087% An activity title, start playing Keg BrawlRelentless Legend: 0.105%Fractal God: 0.195% Fractal titleExalted Achiever: 0.276% Achievements title

So we have 7 PVP titles, 1 activity title, 1 fractal title and 1 achievement title

Archived