Is it time to bring back Doors?

Zakka.2153

@Zakka.2153 said:

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:What doors are you refering to?

All the doors that you use to click on to go into buildings. The ones they removed because apparently confused people back in the day. I miss the doors.

Which buildings are you talking about? i honestly dont remember having to press F on any doors outside of a few in story instances, and a few in LA which no longer exist.

@Dante.1763 said:

All the doors that you use to click on to go into buildings. The ones they removed because apparently confused people back in the day. I miss the doors.

Which buildings are you talking about? i honestly dont remember having to press F on any doors outside of a few in story instances, and a few in LA which no longer exist.

Honestly I am just being silly, but yeah more doors!

We have breaking news coming out of Lion's Arch. Someone who goes by the name "Zakka" has been seen breaking into random resident's homes all the while shouting something about "doors!". The Lion Guard is still on the hunt for this individual. If you see Zakka, shelter in place and call your local Lion Guard officials immediately!

@Zakka.2153 said:

As far as I know the few buildings that had doors you could open and enter are still in game...at least those in Divinity's Reach are still there.

@"Boysenberry.1869" said:We have breaking news coming out of Lion's Arch. Someone who goes by the name "Zakka" has been seen breaking into random resident's homes all the while shouting something about "doors!". The Lion Guard is still on the hunt for this individual. If you see Zakka, shelter in place and call your local Lion Guard officials immediately!

Breaking into homes is a standard RPG activity !

@Zaklex.6308 said:

@"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:What doors are you refering to?

As far as I know the few buildings that had doors you could open and enter are still in game...at least those in Divinity's Reach are still there.

And the bandit hideout / abandoned farmhouse down the hill from the water plant in Queensdale. Its doors still work.

(And, in the spirit of making puns on the game and the thread title... Are those of us who finished "A Star To Guide Us" all now "Riders on the Storm"?

@"Boysenberry.1869" said:We have breaking news coming out of Lion's Arch. Someone who goes by the name "Zakka" has been seen breaking into random resident's homes all the while shouting something about "doors!". The Lion Guard is still on the hunt for this individual. If you see Zakka, shelter in place and call your local Lion Guard officials immediately!

Can't "break in" if there aren't any doors to break into.

@"kurfu.5623" said:"Doors of the World" achievement! Completion will get you a novelty door that works like the chairs... you place it, and then... ummm.... open and close it?

Ahh.... And I see where it's going ... Chairs of the Worlds, Doors of the World, and of course Charr MatrixComputers and playing GW1 inside GW2 :D

before Anet can implement "Burglar" feature, they need to implement 'Aggressive NPC' feature
if any NPC sees you breaking into a house in Divinity's Reach, you will be put into combat, all the NPC in the city turns aggressive and start chasing you down, no matter how far away they are

Queen Jehnna will put up her giant dome blocking off all access out from the city, until you are caught, beaten, stripped and paraded around the city for 99 days and 99 nights

Archived