Would be cool if we could convert B Dust, D Ore and E Frags into "Bags"

Swagger.1459

Would be cool if we could convert 50 Bloodstone Dust, Dragonite Ore and Empyreal Fragments into bag form like the below... (You could maybe require the cheapo "leather bags" for the process? https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bag)

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bag_of_Bloodstone_Dust

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bag_of_Dragonite_Ore

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bag_of_Empyreal_Fragments_(Karmic_Converter)

*And FYI... Last I checked the Dragonite Ore Bags do not stack so something is bugged...

I am not sure to understand what you mean. The basic concept is that we get such bags in order to break them down into the corresponding material. If I get it clear, you would like to be able to do that backward, as in to return the material into bags? Do I understand correctly?

I don't believe that it could be useful. What we need is the content of the bags. Not the bag itself. Furthermore, the material can be stored at bank. The bags cannot and would busy bank slots (especially if they don't stack). Or do you have a specific idea about what you would like to do with those bags?

As said at beginning, maybe that I misunderstand your idea. Sorry in advance if my answer does not make sense therefore.

@Blocki.4931 said:

@"Linken.6345" said:Well a 32 slot bloodstone,empyrian or dragonite bag would be to cheap I think

He's talking about bags to store them, not actual inventory bags. For easier storage -> 250 "50 Bloodstone Dust Bag" etc. instead of it filling up everything

That would seem quite pointless...Convert them to Bricks/Ingots/Stars if you expect to have any use for them, feed it to eaters if you have the energy to care, otherwise just delete surplus. There's not much point in saving more than a stack, specifically because they tend to be quite abundant.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@"Linken.6345" said:Well a 32 slot bloodstone,empyrian or dragonite bag would be to cheap I think

He's talking about bags to store them, not actual inventory bags. For easier storage -> 250 "50 Bloodstone Dust Bag" etc. instead of it filling up everything

That would seem quite pointless...Convert them to Bricks/Ingots/Stars if you expect to have any use for them, feed it to eaters if you have the energy to care, otherwise just delete surplus. There's not much point in saving more than a stack, specifically because they tend to be quite abundant.

Not quite pointless. Being able to convert to a bag form, like the reward bags I linked, allows you to stack them and save space. Also, there are recipes and items that require dust, ore and fragments that are not in brick form. The wiki states that you can only break down bloodstone bricks into dust through the mystic forge, but one of the components is a mystic coin...

Bag form keeps them neatly organized so you can open them up for use later or to convert into brick form as needed.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

I always seem to be running out of obsidian shards though. That's why I have a lot of them in storage still. Still it should be better now that I completed my viper's set which required a lot of obsidian.

Archived