Any updates on Alliance ETA

sephiroth.4217

'soon'! Maybe next decade (or about 15 months from now).

It's Anet and wvw. Promise much (remember the consultations which went nowhere, the map testing before release when feedback was completely ignored) and then be distracted by fixing some pve NPC's left pinkie's colouration.

If they were serious about getting it done, or promoting wvw, then there would be a dedicated team working on it - not one part timer who is allowed to work on it once the week's list of pve stuff has been cleared - so start work around 3pm Friday on it then knock off at 4.

Hopefully soon because wvw is so shit atm, matchups are so inbalanced. Atleast on the EU side. Servers that are stacked with tryhards who dont go for objectives but sit at their t3 sm farming kills all day gets matched with other servers with the same type of people. Result is shitty matchups where 1 side steamrolls the other side.

@toucan.6358 said:Hopefully soon because wvw is so kitten atm, matchups are so inbalanced. Atleast on the EU side. Servers that are stacked with tryhards who dont go for objectives but sit at their t3 sm farming kills all day gets matched with other servers with the same type of people. Result is kitten matchups where 1 side steamrolls the other side.

Deso trash cause of its ppt mentality, Gandara full of condi and cheesy builds, who deserves to be facing them in a never ending battle?! I’d say toxic vabbi and wsr!

@googel.3278 said:

@toucan.6358 said:Hopefully soon because wvw is so kitten atm, matchups are so inbalanced. Atleast on the EU side. Servers that are stacked with tryhards who dont go for objectives but sit at their t3 sm farming kills all day gets matched with other servers with the same type of people. Result is kitten matchups where 1 side steamrolls the other side.

Deso trash cause of its ppt mentality, Gandara full of condi and cheesy builds, who deserves to be facing them in a never ending battle?! I’d say toxic vabbi and wsr!

I'd say you sound pretty toxic, friend.

@googel.3278 said:

At least they are winning :) And I haven't seen any cheese builds from Gandara yet, AG and Deso however... Seems like they all play Daredevils now, vaulting for tens of thousands or getting ganked by a flock of condi thieves.

For the longest while, WvW was the only end-game this thing had. The community poured their hearts into it. And ANet has never given as single flying raccoon about it.

Prior to release they never expected it to be anything other than some casual lols and years later they still treat those that take it seriously with contempt.

@googel.3278 said:

As opposed to AG who are obsessed with staying inside SM for the buff and within range of their multiple ac's, cannon, etc ?

And Gandara needs more necros- didn't even have enough for one per party most of the past week.....

Archived